The Trump Indictment Thread

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I don't think Johnson will fit the bill, working with the other side is a dealbreaker.

I think many dems on the fence would see that as a plus. Especially if trump were to have a shortened 2nd term. He has decent optics, too.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Appeals court denied Trump's request to overturn the gag order. Dude, how about you just go ahead and STFU? It's beyond my comprehension that he can't just STFU. The verdicts aren't going to be decided by phone ins from the general public. A toddler has more self control. He's the polar opposite of a leader. Strength through whining?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Appeals court denied Trump's request to overturn the gag order. Dude, how about you just go ahead and STFU? It's beyond my comprehension that he can't just STFU. The verdicts aren't going to be decided by phone ins from the general public. A toddler has more self control.
the thing is what will make him more money having the gag order that lets him claim he cant speak or not having it and letting him call people names? thats the real question.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Appeals court denied Trump's request to overturn the gag order. Dude, how about you just go ahead and STFU? It's beyond my comprehension that he can't just STFU. The verdicts aren't going to be decided by phone ins from the general public. A toddler has more self control.
One thing about Trump, if there are any ways to exploit the courts he will do so while highlighting everything that's wrong with the system. He's just fishing for another Aileen Cannon who either doesn't know WTF they are doing or will be in the tank for him, so far his odds have been pretty good.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
the thing is what will make him more money having the gag order that lets him claim he cant speak or not having it and letting him call people names? thats the real question.

His supporters said he’s incorruptible because he doesn’t need the money. Meanwhile, he’s incessantly begged for money more times than any politician in history. And that was even before he got the heavy fines.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
:ROFLMAO:
w70mlzcgrf0d1.jpeg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Was that really how the cross-examination started? Yikes, what was the defense thinking?
I don't see how they jury isn't busting up at some of these. :LOL:

"Mr. Cohen, did you say Mr. Trump should be put in handcuffs and forced to do a perp walk?"

"Sounds like something I'd say."

"Mr. Cohen, did you say on TikTok, 'I fucking hope he goes to jail'?"

Dude is barely batting and eye while the Defense is just trying to say that Cohen is a "big meanie". Hilarious.

According to CNN: "In the same TikTok, the defense said Cohen called Trump a "dictator douchebag,” which Cohen confirmed."

"Cheeto-dusted cartoon villain" is how part of official court documents.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

"Mr. Cohen, did you say Mr. Trump should be put in handcuffs and forced to do a perp walk?"

Dude is barely batting and eye while the Defense is just trying to say that Cohen is a "big meanie". Hilarious.

According to CNN: "In the same TikTok, the defense said Cohen called Trump a "dictator douchebag,” which Cohen confirmed."

Even the most out of touch jury has to know Trump is infamous for lying and insulting people. Surely - surely many of them are thinking "Yeah, I'm sure Cohen was a scoundrel and liar. That was probably why he was hired. It was probably a requirement of the job".

We could be surprised, the "reasonable" part of reasonable doubt is open to interpretation, but I really find it hard to believe Trump is a victim of a rogue lawyer here. It really would be like sentencing the hitman who was a state witness, and letting the mafia boss who ordered the hit off the hook.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Mike Johnson blasts Cohen after attending the trial at the behest of trump.

I finally get it now... trump can't violate the judge's gag order (next occurrence would result in jail), so he recruits his congressional butt-lickers to do it for him as an end-around to the order.

I wonder how the judge feels about that?

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yeah, Trump and his cavalcade of cult clowns aren’t appealing to anyone except the minority of the electorate they already have locked up anyways. I doubt this appeals to true independents or the roughly twenty percent of voters who wouldn’t vote for Trump in the primary. It’s certainly not appealing to New Yorkers or anyone who’s been to prison for far less egregious acts than Trump.

Somehow, can’t say when or in what way, this is all going to come back to bite them. What happens when they’ve been victimized by one of their own? Which lying conspiracy theory pushing moron am I going to believe?

It’s really bizarre to see the self-professed divinely-inspired Speaker Johnson standing outside such a lurid trial defending a low-IQ POS.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

If only he knew his statements would someday be part of a trial where Trump would just have to sit there and quietly take it. I wish he got in "insecure petty man-child with daddy issues."

It’s kind of interesting that Trump’s lawyers are orchestrating it. It’s as if they found a work around to saying things they wish they could.

Top Bottom
1 2