The Trump Indictment Thread

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Biden has formally challenged Trump to debate in June and September. Trump agreed to “anytime, anywhere”, which probably means he’ll decline.

They made sure to take a jab at Trump’s court dates..

Let’s defeat Donald Trump -- together.

Pick a date, Donald. I hear you’re free on Wednesdays.

--Joe

——

And they released it on Wednesday 😂

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Biden has formally challenged Trump to debate in June and September. Trump agreed to “anytime, anywhere”, which probably means he’ll decline.

They made sure to take a jab at Trump’s court dates..

Let’s defeat Donald Trump -- together.

Pick a date, Donald. I hear you’re free on Wednesdays.

--Joe

——

And they released it on Wednesday 😂

I couldn’t love Joe any more.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Trump has accepted, with the flair of an 80's WWF villain. I'll believe it when I see it. He may be convicted by then.

Screenshot 2024-05-15 090547.png

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Trump said he was going to testify in this trial, I bet he doesn't.

The moderators must have a mic kill switch. I simply won't watch if Trump can't shut up long enough to let the other person talk. His supporters may see talking over someone on a debate stage as "strength", its annoying to me and will just have me tuning out. I want to hear what both of them have to say, not try to decipher one while the other is talking.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump has accepted, with the flair of an 80's WWF villain. I'll believe it when I see it. He may be convicted by then.

View attachment 29425

I hope Biden states that if circumstances necessitate he is also willing to debate via video over the phone behind a glass wall while a security guard paces in the background and periodically yells “Times up!”

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is moving fast it seems..

Screenshot 2024-05-15 094106.png

I hope Biden states that if circumstances necessitate he is also willing to debate via video over the phone behind a glass wall while a security guard paces in the background and periodically yells “Times up!”

With his cult behind him in matching uniforms, hopefully jumpsuits next time.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_99efca41-8bfd-457a-9506-2092c2eb9f6c.jpg

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is moving fast it seems..

View attachment 29435

With his cult behind him in matching uniforms, hopefully jumpsuits next time.

View attachment 29436
Tommy Tuberville has explicitly acknowledged why he said what he did outside the courtroom the other day, per The Daily Beast:

Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL), the day after he attended part of Donald Trump’s criminal hush-money trial in New York — later doubting jurors’ citizenship and complaining about how the indicted former president is enduring “mental anguish” in the “depressing” courtroom — admitted Tuesday that “one of the reasons” for his appearance and comments was “to overcome this gag order” imposed on Trump.

“Hopefully we’ll have more and more senators and congressmen go up every day to represent him and be able to go out and overcome this gag order, and that’s one of the reasons we went — is to be able to speak our piece for President Trump,” the right-wing senator said during an appearance on Newsmax.

I don't think the judge can prevent this, which applies to all the sycophants who are doing the same thing. It's been reported that journalist Andrew Rice, who sat behind Trump, saw him editing the comments later made by Vance and others. That could be a violation of the gag order, but it would have to be proved. Also, I think prosecutors would rather have the trial end sooner than would happen if Trump were jailed.

I don't understand why Democrats aren't showing up to refute what these a$$-lickers are saying.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
If we are lucky, Biden might be able to counter Trump's "Crooked Joe Biden" with "Felon Donald Trump" by then.

Or just point out the irony. Maybe point out to Donald perhaps it’s he who is corrupt and not literally everyone else.

Though comments like this do nothing to help hold Trump accountable. Even his detractors think he should be able to commit crimes with impunity.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Proposed conditions to the debate from Team Biden.

One of which is no audience. Mics get cut at certain points. Per the linked vid above, Trump would arrive armed with insults and not much else, hurling those zingers into a silent void. Hard to imagine him agreeing to the terms.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Trump backed himself into a corner with his bravado. "Anytime, any place. Wait, but not any rules! I never said under any circumstances!"

If he backs down, his base won't care - they'll probably attribute it to Trump's kindness and not wanting to embarass our elderly president on a national stage. Or CNN is crooked and can't be trusted.

This is the problem with cults, everything - including evidence that refute their claims - is just more evidence of the deeper conspiracy to them.

The chaos Trump causes is what he thrives on, no matter how stupid or remarkably dim his comments are. He has very little to no understanding of virtually anything, and his statements on every issue imaginable are broad, generic and hyperbolic. Build The Wall is a perfect summation of every one of his policy stances - a simpleton's solution to a complex problem.

Without an audience, it will really highlight Trump's ineptness and stupidity.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Such great supporters! Nobody has ever had supporters as great as mine! Maga!

Penis-shaped balloons with pictures of prosecutors leading cases against Trump float outside courthouse
Penis-shaped balloons with photos of District Attorney Alvin Bragg and others are floating over lower Manhattan. Some of the balloons, which are filled with helium, have a picture of Judge Juan Merchan, who is presiding over the hush money trial against Donald Trump taking place nearby. Others feature a picture of prosecutors, such as special counsel Jack Smith, who brought charges against Trump in different criminal cases.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Such great supporters! Nobody has ever had supporters as great as mine! Maga!

Penis-shaped balloons with pictures of prosecutors leading cases against Trump float outside courthouse
Penis-shaped balloons with photos of District Attorney Alvin Bragg and others are floating over lower Manhattan. Some of the balloons, which are filled with helium, have a picture of Judge Juan Merchan, who is presiding over the hush money trial against Donald Trump taking place nearby. Others feature a picture of prosecutors, such as special counsel Jack Smith, who brought charges against Trump in different criminal cases.
trump brings out the best in people again.

Top Bottom
1 2