Mental Health Autism

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Is the Linux version still in development or has it finally been released in a stable form?

It's been upgraded to beta recently, but it still has yet to be officially graced with a stable release.

Though it's all academic. I can't tell the difference between the beta version here, and a stable version on Windows.

B S Magnet

Site Champ
Reaction score
This video is well worth the watch.

Someday.

1626789642392.png

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
I had a fun experience today that reminded me of this thread.

A guy at work has been busy redesigning our site. He showed us what he's done so far. I know he's still working, so I just said I saw a few things. He wanted to know what, so I pointed out 7 differences. On a registration page with only 4 inputs (group ID, member ID, date of birth and zip code), a header and a footer and Next/Back buttons. He said I'd probably be good at those "spot the differences" games.

Honestly, the differences seem obvious to me. I think I'd need to see a few more people give a go before I'd be convinced I did anything out of the ordinary. I think most people would have found the same things I did if asked. He's probably just too close to have seen those things himself. Still, it reminded me of stories (from here if I'm not mistaken) I've seen about how big businesses are recruiting people on the spectrum. One of the big area where they've proven useful is in finding stuff like this. Proofreading and looking for errors in stuff.

I know confirmation bias makes me see things like this and think "My score was right!". So for now I'm not reading too much into it. But I did find it interesting.

Top Bottom
1 2