Exploding pagers in Lebanon

Did you honestly think that Hezbollah firing large numbers of missiles into Israel wasn't going to escalate the situation?
I do know. But here is the current situation.

🍄

🫳

🫴
<--- We are here
🫳

🫴

🫳

🫴

Only one side needs to recognize the eventual outcome.

I do know. But here is the current situation.

🍄

🫳

🫴
<--- We are here
🫳

🫴

🫳

🫴

Only one side needs to recognize the eventual outcome.

The eventual outcome is not known.

Here's an interesting NYT opinion piece by Benny Gantz, a past Israeli minister of defense. After reading it I'm feeling more certain Israel will soon be conducting a major military operation on Iran.

Honestly my biggest concern at this point is that Iran feels it is losing big and deploys a nuke. Maybe not one that goes boom, but they have enough radioactive material to make dirty bombs which could be just as devastating.

Honestly my biggest concern at this point is that Iran feels it is losing big and deploys a nuke. Maybe not one that goes boom, but they have enough radioactive material to make dirty bombs which could be just as devastating.
Those would wreak havoc on most of the Middle East. Definitely kill lots of Palestinians.

I think an Israeli military response on Iran is coming very soon. And still believe hitting the military side of Mehrabad International Airport in Tehran would be sending an ideal message to Iranian leaders.

"When Biden and Netanyahu spoke Wednesday — their first call in more than seven weeks after months of rising tensions between the two men — the prime minister said he was planning to target military infrastructure in Iran, according to a U.S. official and an official familiar with the matter."

Definitely kill lots of Palestinians.
Yes, but who in power cares about them? Definitely not Hamas or the Ayatollahs or the Likud ...
Tragically, some of the only people who care(d ?) about them were the left-leaning Kibbutzim living as good neighbors adjacent to Gaza, who were deemed "expendable" by Netanyahu when he was confronted with Mossad intel about the Hamas 10/7 plans ... Remember how long it took for the IDF reinforcements to respond, since most had been ordered into the West Bank?

I know most of you are Bill Maher fans, but in his New Rules segment this week, he laid out a good explanation of why Israel has a claim to the land that they are not colonizers.

I know most of you are Bill Maher fans, but in his New Rules segment this week, he laid out a good explanation of why Israel has a claim to the land that they are not colonizers.

I don’t watch Maher, but here’s my reason.

1729093191799.png

And he made that point, that the Jews were on that land for 500 years before Jesus or Muhammad. He also touched on that there was never a Palestine.

Eve if you don't like him, this segment was a bit different than his normal ones. It was more about teaching something than getting laughs.

And he made that point, that the Jews were on that land for 500 years before Jesus or Muhammad. He also touched on that there was never a Palestine.

Eve if you don't like him, this segment was a bit different than his normal ones. It was more about teaching something than getting laughs.
Oh really? I guess those references in the old testament should just be ignored.

Really. It was just a name given to an area that had Jews, Christians and Muslims.
So its an area, but we are going to call the people by the religion they practice? So instead of refering to myself as a Bostonian and claiming it as my home, I guess I am just a Atheist living in Boston, that also has Musilms, Christians, Jews, Hindu, etc... But not one of these people have a claim to Boston being their home, nor should call themselves Bostonians. Got it.

Last edited:
Back