Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Disney+ 2021-)

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Like Steve Rogers and Tony Stark had a love child! Sure, Sam got neither the brains nor the brawn, but he got the heart, the shield, and pretty much the suit.

I believe in you, Sam! You can be my Captain America!
So you reject the new Capt America? ;)

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
A little something extra to followup with and tie to supposed future plans

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
And then there’s Fox. They have decided they don’t like the new “woke’ Captain America.

They don’t know the difference between Marvel and DC either. They are being totally dragged for not knowing that Captain America is known for having punched Hitler.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
And then there’s Fox. They have decided they don’t like the new “woke’ Captain America.

They don’t know the difference between Marvel and DC either. They are being totally dragged for not knowing that Captain America is known for having punched Hitler.
They also don't know what they are talking about, because they intentionally mistook what was in the Ta-Nahesi Coates run of Captain America that is just ending.

What was actually said, as opposed to the version they created to get worked up...

02.jpg

So not only did they NOT read it, but got the source of their ire completely wrong. Dean Cain finds himself repeatedly known as the "worst Superman", so why not ride it. Not like he's making a return to any comic book franchise. I hope enjoyed his limited time on CW's Supergirl.

I saw Kevin Sorbo's other eye rolling competition trending on Twitter today, I knew it was over some stupid made up shit.

Cap's co creator was proud of Captain America punching Hitler

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1349557140608880645/

Top Bottom
1 2