Hunter Biden Plea Deal

1) When people are lied to about something too many times, they tune out. And that is what has happened. Why do we still have polar ice caps, why is Manhattan not under 12' of water, why do we still have rain forests? I can keep going with all the predictions from climate scientists that haven't even had a whiff of coming true. Lie to people enough and they tune out. Sorry.
As is often the case, I can't tell whether to take what you write literally, since climate scientists didn't predict this. What they do say is that coastal cities will experience significant flooding by 2050, in addition to problems that will affect the interior. Climate predictions, even ones based on good data and sound models, can vary, but the trends, including ocean warming leading to more storms, are clear, and recent revelations about what's happening in the Antarctic could accelerate sea level rise even more quickly.

2) Yes our system is a mess. But I don't trust the government to run it either. I have dealt with Medicare with my mom and it is a mess. When she was 91 she fell and broke her leg. Medicare refused to allow her to be "admitted" to the hospital and was list as under observation. The reason is that after 3 days of being admitted, they have to pay for rehab. Fortunately for her, she had enough money to pay for 3 days at a rehab hospital where she was "admitted" (Medicare had no say as she was private pay), but after those 3 days they applied to Medicare who finally gave in. But that was $1300 a lot of people don't have. She also had my wife who was on it like a bulldog. I feel sorry for the elderly who have no one and can't navigate the system. And don't even get me started on dad's wheelchair.

Do you really think abortion/drugs will be outlawed in every state? I do not. And I don't agree with the abortion ban, but also blame the Dems a little bit here for not putting it in the ACA. That bill cost many of them their seats, so why not get something good out of it.
Here we agree somewhat. The healthcare system is indeed a mess, but in a 2023 survey, 91% of adults on Medicare rated their coverage positively. The problem is that healthcare institutions have to deal with a tangled web of payers, regulations, and procedures. Government-managed care works well in countries that invest sufficiently. Additional private insurance is available in many of these places, but the key point is that nobody goes without, unlike in the U.S.

As for abortion, yes, I think the goal is to enact a national ban, though few Republicans will admit that because they know it's a bad issue for them. It's a key part of Project 2025. And even if abortion remains legal in certain states, it will remain outlawed in much of the country, and women needing care there will suffer or die.

3) NY bluster. And do you really want to get into teleprompter issues where Biden reads his instructions like "Pause" for which the official WH transcripts always seem to put "unintelligible" in its place?

Hey, I am all for a medical competency test, as long as Biden is sitting right beside him. Televise the whole thing.

As for the nuclear weapons, this is the same thing that was said before 2016. That Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war. He didn't. In fact he was the first President in how many years to not get us into any wars.
Let's see what happens in the upcoming debate, assuming Trump shows.

4) We have too many guardrails in our system for one person to become a tyrant.
You mean like in Nazi Germany? What guardrails? Congress, where Republicans will go along with anything Trump asks, or the Supreme Court, which slow-walked a ruling on Trump's immunity claim. Alito, Thomas, and the majority won't do anything to curb authoritarianism unless they fear they'll be adversely affected, which they won't. To be sure, I don't believe any of the justices or others promoting fascist principles support Trump or the MAGA base — they're just useful idiots to get what they want.

As is often the case, I can't tell whether to take what you write literally, since climate scientists didn't predict this. What they do say is that coastal cities will experience significant flooding by 2050, in addition to problems that will affect the interior. Climate predictions, even ones based on good data and sound models, can vary, but the trends, including ocean warming leading to more storms, are clear, and recent revelations about what's happening in the Antarctic could accelerate sea level rise even more quickly.

Only have time for a quick response right now.

Al Gore predicted it and while not a scientist, he has held himself out as a expert and many people did listen to him.

Maybe tell that to your boss. ;)

In case you can't tell, this is said in jest.
Maybe right now is not a good time to push it, you're this close to getting the boot permanently from this site. The level of misinformation and the unrelenting defense of Trump is just too much. You are probably better suited for Twitter where they spread that shit like wildfire but as the owner of this site I feel a responsibility to the truth, something you simply cannot grasp.

Maybe tell that to your boss. ;)

In case you can't tell, this is said in jest.
Your “jokes” are terrible, as usual. I don’t get why you come here , unless you want to be a lib deep down but can’t quite get there. You’ll never be funny, you don’t understand humor, like most conservatives.

Maybe right now is not a good time to push it, you're this close to getting the boot permanently from this site.

I'd be sad to see that happen. While I rarely agree with anything he has to say, I appreciate getting a peek at how the other side sees things. I'm also a little impressed that he even bothers to be honest. I'm not sure I could take the reactions he gets and keep going back for more. Anyway, while I tend to disagree with his opinions more often than not, I appreciate getting to hear them. It's like watching tapes of the other team playing their sports games before facing them yourself. An important election coming up. Understanding why apparently half the country seems willing to follow a (soon to be) convicted felon into hell is something I'd like to understand.

It might be that not everyone sees things the way I do. But I couldn't let that comment go without saying my piece.

To be fair to Herdfan, and some extent ag_PHarm whatever, I'm already hearing that the entire thing was a new conspiracy to give legitimacy to the Trump indictments, but was a Dark Brandon controlled contrivance all along. The 5-d chess makes my head spin.

To be fair to Herdfan, and some extent ag_PHarm whatever, I'm already hearing that the entire thing was a new conspiracy to give legitimacy to the Trump indictments, but was a Dark Brandon controlled contrivance all along. The 5-d chess makes my head spin.
sure, that’s the spin. Because it’s impossible for anything negative about Trump to be true. He’s not a felon. He didn’t grab ‘em by the pussies. He’s not a rapist. There’s always this thing going on, and us libtards are just too stupid to see the big picture:

1718244826412.png

sure, that’s the spin. Because it’s impossible for anything negative about Trump to be true. He’s not a felon. He didn’t grab ‘em by the pussies. He’s not a rapist. There’s always this thing going on, and us libtards are just too stupid to see the big picture:

View attachment 29913
Absolutely. Herdfan doesn't go full-alt-tilt-batshit, just mostly-alt-tilt-batshit.

I couldn't believe hearing the discussion today.

I do have one question and I hope everyone will answer it honestly.

Why does it pass the sniff test that Hunter was paid millions to be on the boards of foreign companies when his dad just happened to be VP.

Why does it not seem at least a little off to everyone? Or does it really seem above-board to everyone? And why?

And this has nothing to do with Trump. It was happening long before Trump even declared his candidacy.

Why does it pass the sniff test that Hunter was paid millions to be on the boards of foreign companies when his dad just happened to be VP.

Because Burisma was not getting favorable treatment from the US government, no matter what the bullshitters say. If Joe the VP had anything to do with the removal of the AG of UA, that does not reflect badly on the Hunter thing, because the AG that was removed was refusing to go after Burisma.

You literally answered your own question. Hunter can make money because of his name, just like every other nepo or silver spoon baby. They get perks we don’t, including getting cushy jobs just because of your name or who you know.

Why can’t it ever be what it is with you guys? You’re flipping over stones and leaves for evidence of Biden crumbs when Trump bends over and leaves a steaming pile on your doorstep, and you just stare at it and think Jesus left some lawn fertilizer on your doorstep.

He made money because people thought it was a good investment to pay someone with the last name Biden. He was probably happy to take it and do nothing. If you think there’s more there, then show some evidence. After all this time, we’ve seen no evidence of business coordination between Joe and Hunter. None. Zero, zilch, not a shred. Literally resorting to a payment for a used car and dinner as proof of a deep state conspiracy…

You’re defending Trump after he got treated with kid gloves through the whole process, and not satisfied with the Hunter trial and upcoming tax evasion trial, and are still looking for evidence of more. Then what? Suppose you find out everything you suspect about Hunter and Joe Biden is true. In what world is what they have done (that you can’t prove) worse than what Trump has done, openly and in public?

If Joe Biden is guilty, he’s a better criminal than Trump - sharper and smarter too - so I’ll stick with the smooth criminal who leaves no evidence over the bumbling idiot who commits his crimes in broad daylight and then tries to BS you into not believing your eyes and ears.

Now do the Trump family during his tenure, remembering Jared and Ivanka worked in the White House, and Trump himself, who lied about turning the company over to his kids while still committing business fraud in the White House.

It’s like if republicans can just prove one of these conspiracies true, then it somehow absolves Trump. It doesn’t. And he’s worse - what we know and has been proven true about Trump is worse than what Biden is - without any evidence at all - being accused of.

Last edited:
You literally answered your own question. Hunter can make money because of his name, just like every other nepo or silver spoon baby. They get perks we don’t, including getting cushy jobs just because of your name or who you know.

Why can’t it ever be what it is with you guys? You’re flipping over stones and leaves for evidence of Biden crumbs when Trump bends over and leaves a steaming pile on your doorstep, and you just stare at it and think Jesus left some lawn fertilizer on your doorstep.

He made money because people thought it was a good investment to pay someone with the last name Biden. He was probably happy to take it and do nothing. If you think there’s more there, then show some evidence. After all this time, we’ve seen no evidence of business coordination between Joe and Hunter. None. Zero, zilch, not a shred. Literally resorting to a payment for a used car and dinner as proof of a deep state conspiracy…

You’re defending Trump after he got treated with kid gloves through the whole process, and not satisfied with the Hunter trial and upcoming investigation tax evasion trial, and are still looking for evidence of more. Then what? Suppose you find out everything you suspect about Hunter and Joe Biden is true. In what world is what they have done (that you can’t prove) worse than what Trump has done, openly and in public?

If Joe Biden is guilty, he’s a better criminal than Trump - sharper and smarter too - so I’ll stick with the smooth criminal who leaves no evidence over the bumbling idiot who commits his crimes in broad daylight and then tries to BS you into not believing your eyes and ears.

Now do the Trump family during his tenure, remembering Jared and Ivanka worked in the White House, and Trump himself, who lied about turning the company over to his kids while still committing business fraud in the White House.

It’s like if republicans can just prove one of these conspiracies true, then it somehow absolves Trump. It doesn’t. And he’s worse - what we know and has been proven true about Trump is worse than what Biden is - without any evidence at all - being accused of.
Exactly. As if Jared Kushner would have gotten a $2 billion investment from the Saudis had he not been in Trump's family and in his father-in-law's administration. (I italicized the last part because Joe Biden was VP and Hunter Biden wasn't in the Obama-Biden administration.) And a key witness to alleged Biden corruption was charged with making false statements to the FBI.

I think much of this anti-Biden propaganda originates in the Kremlin, where Trump's best bud has done and is still doing his best to disrupt U.S. politics. Anyone who falls for it is, like Trump, no more than a useful idiot.

I will not be casting my ballot for Hunter Biden this November, and if Harris wins, she can pardon him. Then Joe Biden will have has kept his word, and the right can rant and rave and pretend we didn’t sit through Trump pardoning cartoon villains like Roger Stone and Sloppy Steve Bannon.

Back