Hunter Biden Plea Deal

I could not possibly agree more. He will never see. Which is why I rarely come here anymore. As others before me who never return.
I would just block him, he's a MAGA nut through and through but generally respectful otherwise so we can't justify a ban based on disagreement on candidates/issues.

Border encounters are at all time high under Biden. That is a fact. Maybe because on Day 1 Biden signed an executive order cancelling Trump's remain in Mexico policy among other things.

The Remain In Mexico policy only concerned those who turned themselves in while applying for asylum. It didn't do anything to either stymie or promote illegal crossings.

Border encounters are at all time high under Biden. That is a fact. Maybe because on Day 1 Biden signed an executive order cancelling Trump's remain in Mexico policy among other things.

Not federal programs, but NYC for example is giving illegal migrants prepaid debit cards at a cost of $53M. There are really too many to list.

Now they are attempting to do something after spending 3 years saying it's the GOP's fault. Seems he could have signed the June 4th EO at any point in time of his Presidency. But now it hurting his polling.

A CBS reporter was stunned that her own network's poll showed 62% of RV's want ALL illegal migrants sent back.

View attachment 29881

That is a lot of headwind to overcome. Especially when RV's believe Trump's policies would be better:

View attachment 29882

Pretty much.

I always heard them referred to as dinner table conversations but yes, other concerns are secondary to being able to support your family.

And I do agree that we are in an economic death spiral even though we may not fully agree on why. But I do agree that neither party wants to address it because they system keeps money flowing to them.

But in case you don't believe me:

View attachment 29883

Illegal crossing for sure. But it seems they want to make every person who wants to come across the border a legitimate asylum seeker. Escaping poverty is not a legal reason to seek asylum.

Sorry, not just me.

View attachment 29885

Trump leads in polling on most of these issues that people care about that directly affect their family.

This is the question that should scare the Dems:

View attachment 29884

Trump got just over 10% in 2020. That is a huge gain. And it doesn't even measure Hispanics who are also breaking for Trump.

I heard a discussion between somebody who is center left and somebody who is center right. The person on the left wanted to know how culture war issues are considered kitchen table issues on the right. I think the response was accurate. They aren’t. It’s what the elite network news (on both sides) and their corporate task masters want to talk about and what they want you to talk about. Pretty much anything that takes your eyes off the ruling class is a smokescreen filled with absolutes and hyperbole orchestrated by the ruling class.

I believe a lot more people on the right would see these charges, trials, and verdicts against Trump with a lot clearer eyes if Trump wasn’t running for President and the only viable option to Biden. That’s how sick our duopoly government is. The ruling class knows they’ll do just fine under either option. A popular viable third option would be the biggest threat as they most likely would be the prime target of what is causing all the misery.

I would just block him, he's a MAGA nut through and through but generally respectful otherwise so we can't justify a ban based on disagreement on candidates/issues.
I appreciate the suggestion but missing posts can make it hard to completely follow a discussion. I used to feel bad for HF. Folks have certainly given him a bad time. But seeing how much he enjoys dragging the side he doesn’t favor, has removed my caring.

I knew my previous post would draw criticism or disagreement. I can accept that.

A popular viable third option would be the biggest threat as they most likely would be the prime target of what is causing all the misery.

This is one reason Trump scares them. While he may have an "R" beside his name, he is definitely not one of them and they can't control him either.

I appreciate the suggestion but missing posts can make it hard to completely follow a discussion. I used to feel bad for HF. Folks have certainly given him a bad time. But seeing how much he enjoys dragging the side he doesn’t favor, has removed my caring.

I knew my previous post would draw criticism or disagreement. I can accept that.

Do you not realize that almost everyone on here drags the side they don't favor? There are literally threads titled "NAME - What the fuck is wrong with him?"

I can take the bad time, it doesn't bother me. But too many of you live in a bubble and don't know or care what or why the other side thinks. And that's sad. I guarantee I have more liberal friends that many of you have conservative friends.

Do you not realize that almost everyone on here drags the side they don't favor? There are literally threads titled "NAME - What the fuck is wrong with him?"
Yes, and for every one of them we're still wondering just exactly what the fuck is wrong with him.

I can take the bad time, it doesn't bother me. But too many of you live in a bubble and don't know or care what or why the other side thinks. And that's sad. I guarantee I have more liberal friends that many of you have conservative friends.
Dude, literally every one of your talking points comes from Fox News, you clearly don't watch any other outlets, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. you get your news from ONE source and accuse us of being in a bubble? I know you'll never get the irony but this is exactly why people are so frustrated with your party.

I know you'll never get the irony but this is exactly why people are so frustrated with your party.

Yeah, sure. Our candidate may have lied about a stolen election, and tried various schemes to overturn a legal one in our favor, leading up to a violent attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6th, but you liberals aren't perfect either. What about Hillary's emails? That's at least as bad as what Trump did with all his classified documents.

...which is why I vote Trump, cuz, unlike you liberals and your candidates, I at least I don't try to excuse all the bad crap he does.

There are literally threads titled "NAME - What the fuck is wrong with him?"

Does Marjory Taylor Greene really deserve all the hate she gets? Or what about Lauren Boebart? If you ignore all the lies, the crazy crap they claim, the conspiracy theories, and outright disregard for the norms and standards our country has stood behind for nearly 250 years now, are they really any worse than AOC?

I mean, what if the Jews do really have a space laser, and you liberals are ignoring it just because the person claiming such doesn't have a D next to her name? I bet if AOC mentioned the space laser, you all would be all over it.

You all are the worst!

Republican reaction in a nutshell.

ysb8wcop056d1.jpeg

Does Marjory Taylor Greene really deserve all the hate she gets? Or what about Lauren Boebart? If you ignore all the lies, the crazy crap they claim, the conspiracy theories, and outright disregard for the norms and standards our country has stood behind for nearly 250 years now, are they really any worse than AOC?

Yes they're crazy. And yes AOC is also crazy. So why doesn't she have her own thread as well.

Yes, and for every one of them we're still wondering just exactly what the fuck is wrong with him.

Dude, literally every one of your talking points comes from Fox News, yo
u clearly don't watch any other outlets, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. you get your news from ONE source and accuse us of being in a bubble? I know you'll never get the irony but this is exactly why people are so frustrated with your party.

It actually doesn't. I haven't posted a link from FoxNews in a long time. I read CNN every day. I don't really do the networks much and maybe I should.

To get back to Hunter…sorta. We now know that Trump will have to get rid of the guns he owns, as he is now a convicted felon. He may also lose his liquor license at his “prestigious” golf clubs, because convicted felons are not allowed liquor licenses.

This is one reason Trump scares them. While he may have an "R" beside his name, he is definitely not one of them and they can't control him either.

They can’t control him but at the end of the day his priority is his wealth and theirs by association. To be clear a lot of the establishment doesn’t really have a problem with his policies including the long entrenched Democrats. They just don’t like his presentation or saying the quiet part out loud.

Speaking of policies and taxes, I don’t appreciate my tax dollars going towards the billions of dollars subsidizing agriculture to compensate for his tariff war with China. That’s just dumb, the same way it’s dumb that I live close to the garlic capitol of the state, if not the country, and a lot of the garlic in my local grocery stores is from China.

Just for the sake of argument, let's assume your claims about crime, border crossings, and the cost of living are accurate. But weigh those concerns against just four issues on which Trump and Biden differ.
  1. Climate change: Do you believe the nation (and the world) will fare better under Trump than Biden, when Trump has promised to roll back regulations designed to reduce carbon emissions. and otherwise undo progress during the first Biden term. Say all you want about this not being on the radar screen of average Americans, but you'd have to be blind to not notice the changes we're all seeing, even without catastrophic sea level rise. Think the cost of living is high now?

2. Healthcare: Women in states with highly restrictive abortion bans are already suffering and are at risk of dying. What will happen when abortion, or even mifepristone, is outlawed in every state? How prepared will we be for the next deadly pandemic with an administration and Congress that mocks science? Do you want idiots like MTG calling the shots (pun intended)?
  3. Fitness to serve as the Commander-in-Chief: Listen to some of Trump's speeches, especially the recent one where his teleprompter failed. If that's not enough to warrant medical evaluation, especially for someone who will have to decide whether to send our armed forces into harm's way or, heaven forbid, make the call on using nuclear weapons, I don't know what is. I challenge you to find situations where Biden comes close.

4. Embracing fascism: My God, this is what many of our recent ancestors fought against in World War II.
I could keep going, but you get the idea. Or maybe you don't.

I will take them one by one.

1) When people are lied to about something too many times, they tune out. And that is what has happened. Why do we still have polar ice caps, why is Manhattan not under 12' of water, why do we still have rain forests? I can keep going with all the predictions from climate scientists that haven't even had a whiff of coming true. Lie to people enough and they tune out. Sorry.

2) Yes our system is a mess. But I don't trust the government to run it either. I have dealt with Medicare with my mom and it is a mess. When she was 91 she fell and broke her leg. Medicare refused to allow her to be "admitted" to the hospital and was list as under observation. The reason is that after 3 days of being admitted, they have to pay for rehab. Fortunately for her, she had enough money to pay for 3 days at a rehab hospital where she was "admitted" (Medicare had no say as she was private pay), but after those 3 days they applied to Medicare who finally gave in. But that was $1300 a lot of people don't have. She also had my wife who was on it like a bulldog. I feel sorry for the elderly who have no one and can't navigate the system. And don't even get me started on dad's wheelchair.

Do you really think abortion/drugs will be outlawed in every state? I do not. And I don't agree with the abortion ban, but also blame the Dems a little bit here for not putting it in the ACA. That bill cost many of them their seats, so why not get something good out of it.

3) NY bluster. And do you really want to get into teleprompter issues where Biden reads his instructions like "Pause" for which the official WH transcripts always seem to put "unintelligible" in its place?

Hey, I am all for a medical competency test, as long as Biden is sitting right beside him. Televise the whole thing.

As for the nuclear weapons, this is the same thing that was said before 2016. That Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war. He didn't. In fact he was the first President in how many years to not get us into any wars.

4) We have too many guardrails in our system for one person to become a tyrant.

Yes they're crazy. And yes AOC is also crazy. So why doesn't she have her own thread as well.

I think that's been asked and answered in the past. There isn't a thread because one hasn't been started. If you feel she deserves a thread, and you have WTF content that would belong there, please start a thread. I'm not here to figure out what the people on my side are thinking. It would be an interesting thread for sure.

With that said, I expect you'd find lots of disagreement on what is WTF worthy. I'm not going to pretend it would make you the popular kid. But I'm sure you already know that.

To get back to Hunter…sorta. We now know that Trump will have to get rid of the guns he owns, as he is now a convicted felon. He may also lose his liquor license at his “prestigious” golf clubs, because convicted felons are not allowed liquor licenses.
Since we don't have this emoji in the tool box, I'll add it here:
👏👏👏

We have a block function for a reason

Yet I get replies from those who have supposedly blocked me. Not sure why anyone would block someone only to unblock individual posts. And then reply to them.

Much easier to just skip over them. It's not like I use

HUGE BOLD COLORED FONTS

in an attempt to draw attention to my posts.

I have a very distinct avatar that is easy to identify. It even says WARNING. ;)

Do you really think the liquor licenses are in his name? I recall he turned over control of the Trump Organization to Eric and Don Jr when he became President.

And the statute doesn't specify Felony, but a crime of Moral Turpitude. What is this, Porky's (if you get the reference, you are old ;))?

Back