I like random stuff...

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
118194073_10158058216538037_2443898733211881122_n.jpg

Man. This meme is a mirror of what's been in my brain lately. I thought mine was the only number they knew since they've called it so often. The car warranty extension guys are right up there now with septic system pumping and what are the other ones... oh yeah, fake Apple iCloud issues, fake IRS issues, fake Social Security issues, fake overcharges by my power supplier and fake appeals from fake law enforcement widows and orphans funds or something. No wonder I'm homicidal by lunchtime. It used to be low blood sugar. Now it's robocalls.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Man. This meme is a mirror of what's been in my brain lately. I thought mine was the only number they knew since they've called it so often. The car warranty extension guys are right up there now with septic system pumping and what are the other ones... oh yeah, fake Apple iCloud issues, fake IRS issues, fake Social Security issues, fake overcharges by my power supplier and fake appeals from fake law enforcement widows and orphans funds or something. No wonder I'm homicidal by lunchtime. It used to be low blood sugar. Now it's robocalls.
You forgot the calls from India offering to fix the Windows PC I don't have.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Why you gonna talk to me when you hear me singing along with my favorite song?! No, I'm not gonna stop to engage in some small talk with you. You can wait until the song is over to tell me the house is on fire. Sheesh!

Me, I'm focused lately on trying to get rid of the ear worm the very catchy theme song of the TV show Suits has installed in me over the past couple months. Wow. No wonder "experts" warn about dangers of binge-watching, and I'm pretty sure they weren't even referring to ear worm acquisitions.

In fact I don't actually binge-watch the thing, so I'm only up to somewhere around season 5... but it will already take me months to have that intro theme quit popping into my brain at odd moments. Arggggh!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Me, I'm focused lately on trying to get rid of the ear worm the very catchy theme song of the TV show Suits has installed in me over the past couple months. Wow. No wonder "experts" warn about dangers of binge-watching, and I'm pretty sure they weren't even referring to ear worm acquisitions.

In fact I don't actually binge-watch the thing, so I'm only up to somewhere around season 5... but it will already take me months to have that intro theme quit popping into my brain at odd moments. Arggggh!

I am overly susceptible to earworms. My husband loves to come up behind me while I'm working and him something just because he knows I'll them be humming, singing, whistling it for the next four days.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Holy hell, hahaha, wow, the force it hits with is amazing!

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
We should also remember that a good 80% of the population didn't look upon him too favorably during his day. While only a relative few outright hated him, most of white America viewed him as a rabble rouser, churning discord and strife for no other reason than the attention it brought him.

...what's old is new again, I guess.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think this qualifies as random. My main creative hobby is music, but over the last couple years I've also gotten into photography and video. I had never scored anything before. This was my attempt to make an indie horror movie teaser with footage from our cabin property with an absurd ending.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
IMO this takes a minimum of 3 viewings. First watch the overall performance and then watch the individual performances. Surreal and amazing.

Top Bottom
1 2