I like random stuff...

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I am a very big fan of random stuff, that just does NOT fit in any given thread already established. So I thought I'd like to see a thread, just for stuff that doesn't need it's very own thread to present in.

1. This can't end well...

Or don't confuse the gas pedal with other pedal.

P.S. Real men can drive stick. Just sayin' <-- And get your minds out of the gutter, you know what that means!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
P.S. Real men can drive stick. Just sayin' <-- And get your minds out of the gutter, you know what that means!

If you would say “manual transmission” there wouldn’t be any question.

The first vehicle I got after divorcing my first husband was a manual transmission truck. He hated trucks. He loves stick. And I don’t mean manual transmission, cause he doesn’t know how to drive one.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
u9ltKeh.jpg

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
If you would say “manual transmission” there wouldn’t be any question.

The first vehicle I got after divorcing my first husband was a manual transmission truck. He hated trucks. He loves stick. And I don’t mean manual transmission, cause he doesn’t know how to drive one.
If I said "manual transmission" how would I get D.T.'s attention to this thread? :sneaky:

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
I love my 6 speed RX-8. Not fun driving a manual tranny in traffic, but driving a sports car with a stick on winding roads, merging onto the highway and blasting off at green lights is fun. I've driven several SUVs and trucks with a manual and I think I would rather they be automatic. The shifter isn't as crisp or short throw as a sports car is.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Speaking of Derp Derp, we have Team America in our queue :D

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I love my 6 speed RX-8. Not fun driving a manual tranny in traffic, but driving a sports car with a stick on winding roads, merging onto the highway and blasting off at green lights is fun. I've driven several SUVs and trucks with a manual and I think I would rather they be automatic. The shifter isn't as crisp or short throw as a sports car is.

I had both a 2nd Gen Turbo II and 3rd Gen RX7s, the rotary (the Wankel) was a crazy, fun engine design, the 3rd Gen was a super pure sportscar experience, especially in R1 trim.

Renzatic

Reaction score
Oh, you just don't get it.

OH NOW I GET IT! That's narhty.

So hey, I was eating some pork chops, and somehow, a damn sliver of bone managed to find its way off my plate, and into my mouth. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if it weren't for the fact that I have a bad tooth, and I happen to bite down on it with the bad tooth.

Crunchy story short, I have less bad tooth now. Can't wait to get this thing pulled out of my face.

I dunno what it is about food, and hurting myself with food, but I keep hurting myself with food.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

I always drove sticks and have always been mildly alarmed for the first five minutes driving an automatic. For awhile there it was getting hard to find a new-to-me vehicle that wasn't an automatic, don't know what it's like now, probably good I quit driving while I was still happy behind the wheel. All time favorite was an '80 Datsun B210 hatchback.

Renzatic

Reaction score
I wish I could post some gifs, but the stupid internet turns them into mp4 clips when I download them.

Top Bottom
1 2