iOS 16.5 could be available in next few hours

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
And then there's this... here we go (<-- not written with ChatGPT)

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Wish both my arms worked, so i coulda beat you to posting all this.

Colstan

Site Champ
Reaction score
Wish both my arms worked, so i coulda beat you to posting all this.
Look, everybody around here knows me, so I'm trying to keep a dirty joke inside.

Instead, I'll show genuine concern about what's broken/sprained/damaged and simply say that I hope it gets better.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Look, everybody around here knows me, so I'm trying to keep a dirty joke inside.

Instead, I'll show genuine concern about what's broken/sprained/damaged and simply say that I hope it gets better.
Eh, just had surgery on monday. Among other things they detached my bicep tendon from the bone and reattached it in a different place. So left arm is a mess. I do have a nice prescription for oxycodone in case things get too boring, though.

I had a hearing this morning, and the pain and lack of sleep actually helped, though.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Eh, just had surgery on monday. Among other things they detached my bicep tendon from the bone and reattached it in a different place. So left arm is a mess. I do have a nice prescription for oxycodone in case things get too boring, though.

I had a hearing this morning, and the pain and lack of sleep actually helped, though.
All good, glad to hear you're back at it, even if in rough shape. Rest up, we'll manage until you are back at it.

Top Bottom
1 2