iPhone SE not selling well?

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I have an SE 2020 I use strictly for work. It's kind of light usage and I would agree that the battery life is kind of bad. For the light usage it gets it seems like I'm constantly charging it.

Yes, I was constantly having to charge the SE 2020. Right now I have the 13 Pro Max and it can last me all day and then some. The SE 2020 would have to be plugged in several times a day. My recliner I have at home has a USB port so sometimes I would be sitting in it charging my SE lol

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
Most of the people I know who got the SE didn't quite like it (they were heavy users too). Most of them went off and got the base iPhone model and appreciated it. They fought like hell to upgrade though. But once they did, they seemed happy enough. <shrug>

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes, I was constantly having to charge the SE 2020. Right now I have the 13 Pro Max and it can last me all day and then some. The SE 2020 would have to be plugged in several times a day. My recliner I have at home has a USB port so sometimes I would be sitting in it charging my SE lol
I also have a 13 Pro Max and the battery is incredible.

Top Bottom
1 2