M4 Rumors (requests for).

I haven’t encountered this person. Now I’m half way between checking his posts out and avoiding entirely!

Edit: first post saw something about KDE Plasma…I”m out.

Edit2: second post I read is some drivel about “your computer isn’t yours”. Are we sure this isn’t another mi7chy alt lol.
No way worse I think - like this person's posts are filled with Apple and government spooks tracking everything you say and do. They push this on every topic no matter how ancillary. As annoying as they are, mi7chy just trolls with off-the-wall and ignorant comparisons to make it seem like Apple hardware is substandard compared to PC, especially AMD CPUs and Nvidia GPUs. But this individual, as far as I can tell, their main thing is trying to convince everyone that Apple and the government are out to get them and they seem to really, truly believe it. That's scarier - basically one step from believing that vaccines have microchips to control your mind. In fact, if someone told me Minghold had an alt on Reddit spreading exactly that, I wouldn't be surprised. That and his user name/Ming the Merciless profile picture is ... well it's a choice to use something that steeped in racism as their profile picture and name. @mr_roboto already got suspended for interacting with them once.

Last edited:
That and his user name/Ming the Merciless profile picture is ... well it's a choice to use something that steeped in racism as their profile picture and name. @mr_roboto already got suspended for interacting with them once.
Yeah, he's really a piece of work. I forget what I said to get suspended, probably just mildly insulted him for his insanely paranoid interpretation of, well, everything.

Yeah, he's really a piece of work. I forget what I said to get suspended, probably just mildly insulted him for his insanely paranoid interpretation of, well, everything.
when i went to see who this guy was, i saw a post you made where you called him paranoid, and thought “how did that not get him suspended?”

It really is astonishing how bad the mods are there. Or perhaps I should say, how poorly their apparent goals align with their actual interests.

Regardless of your political leanings, I think it would be noncontroversial to say that introducing rabid partisanship into unrelated discussions by having a very large and extreme political sig is not conducive to good forum hygiene. I reported such a couple days ago and they responded within an hour saying "political sigs are allowed". Really really dumb.

Back