Moorish morons close down part of I95

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
Exercising their 2nd amendment rights? If it's ok to do it outside a polling station, or the Capitol, or your local grocery store, then doing it on an interstate seems fairly tame.
But this is Massachusetts they got collared in. That state is the most bureaucratic in the nation. I know people there and they're pacifists for everything.

U

User 189

These bunch of sovereign citizen idiots (they despise the equivalence and claim they're not SovCits despite having the exact same refusal to follow Law) have apparently now forced police to block off part of I95 north of Boston as the holiday weekend kicks into high gear.

These brainless twats are apparently fully armed and are in a standoff with police as they practice their religious rights to be lawless buffoons with zero clues as to the reality of who they are.

There's two ways to spot a SovCit vehicle on the road: from the rear there will be a sticker reminding everyone they're traveling and not driving and so don't need a license plate, and from the drivers side the drivers window will be brand new having only been smashed by the police the previous week to drag out the driver, sorry, traveler, when they fail to obey lawful direction.
That's very very close to where I live actually. :oops:

I believe @ouimetnick also lives close by.

U

User.191

I thought I read they claimed they were "securely stored". None of them have IDs and they were off to Maine to do some "training". I thought ME was Vacationland!
1625441381661.png

Also Knowing what I am aware of these jokers, they also probably refused to provide and identification and it's also possible the vehicles were neither licensed nor tagged, thus giving the police more opportunity to search and seize.

This particular group apparently feels they have more rights to the United States and the indigenous Indians do. Not sure how they worked that one out but most of the wackadoodle moors also equate the arrest of a dozen of their members to "genocide" - so yeah, it's not surprising they're as clueless as they are.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
So why the fuck they all stand around with their guns in full display?
Look, I think these people are off their rockers. They think they are citizens of an imaginary country inside America’s borders? One thing I’d like to point out though: their philosophy seems similar to the Bundy family’s antics. Of course, they did far worse than this, but many on the right laud the Bundy family. Something tells me that they won’t be speaking up for THIS group of “sovereign citizens” or their gun rights.

U

User.191

Look, I think these people are off their rockers. They think they are citizens of an imaginary country inside America’s borders? One thing I’d like to point out though: their philosophy seems similar to the Bundy family’s antics. Of course, they did far worse than this, but many on the right laud the Bundy family. Something tells me that they won’t be speaking up for THIS group of “sovereign citizens” or their gun rights.
Hell no. For starts, these guys were (gasp) Black!

Joke: What’s the difference between a white dude in a supermarket with an AK-47 on his back, and a black dude in a supermarket with an AK-47 on his back.

Jokes on you: The black dude would have been tazed, beaten up and thrown into jail before setting foot in the store…

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
That's very very close to where I live actually. :oops:

I believe @ouimetnick also lives close by.
That was fairly close to me. I wasn’t heading anywhere that day, but hooray, my state made network nightly news. 🙄 Last time we name news was when some guy was trapped in whale's mouth and before that it was a guy operating a pizza shop in my home city got busted for defrauding the government with PPP loans.

Top Bottom
1 2