Main Camera
iPhone

9pm Eastern.

Should be interesting!

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Let me guess the outcome.

The Right: DeSantis wiped Newsom with the floor and showed the left how un-American and woke they truly are.

The Left: Newsom was poised and thought provoking, challenged MAGA ideals, and rebutted DeSantis's brash talking points.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Moderated by Sean Hannity, I'll pass but will look forward to the highlights. No matter what anyone thinks of Newsom he's walking into a Fox News driven lions den, that takes some balls.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I suppose Newsom doesn’t have much to lose unless he truly has aspirations of stepping in for Biden next year. Seems to me if DeSantis gets his ass kicked, he’s toast.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Moderated by Sean Hannity, I'll pass but will look forward to the highlights. No matter what anyone thinks of Newsom he's walking into a Fox News driven lions den, that takes some balls.

That's one of the things I'm most looking forward to... how he handles Hannity in his responses, I'm guessing he'll be quite deft at that.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Well, this sure got a lot of attention. Acyn observed that DeSadness' attempts at forming a smile on his face were truly cringeworthy. Newsom himself commented "Neither one of us is going to be our party's nominee for President." But the big takeaway, if there is one, would have to be "poop map". Looks like Ron really, uh, tarred himself with that one.

Top Bottom
1 2