Pet crawdads

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now I feel like if I started a thread about pet dogs you guys would all just say this in the only species available.

03ac48ad-1eb6-599f-abcb-40043de23a26.preview-300.jpg

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
It's a great show. I still watch it on occasion.

Though you want to know a dirty secret? I've never watched a single episode of the original Star Trek.

I haven't watched as much of the original Star Trek. TNG actually ran when I was a kid, so I watched that. I can't recall what stations ran re-runs of the original Star Trek. I think it was at an inconvenient time or something, although I have watched a few of them. I also watched some of the movies with that cast.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I haven't watched as much of the original Star Trek. TNG actually ran when I was a kid, so I watched that. I can't recall what stations ran re-runs of the original Star Trek. I think it was at an inconvenient time or something, although I have watched a few of them. I also watched some of the movies with that cast.

I've seen all of the movies with the original cast, but none of the TV show.

And yeah, I also watched TNG when it was airing fresh. It was rough having to wait about 6 months for the borg cliffhanger to be resolved.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
It would feel dated now I think.

Yeah, I've watched some bits and pieces of it here and there. Every time I do, I always think how they probably wouldn't use that decorative wicker weaving that was so big in the 60's and 70's on a 23rd century starship.

Top Bottom
1 2