Apple and Goldman Sachs ending Credit Card partnership

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
A bit of 2023 sad news for me, because it was the one card I could guarantee that I'd use responsibly. Not only because of the tools apple provided in the Wallet App, but the Apple buying power was great to refresh phones, watches, and iPads. Also I am about to pull the trigger on a new MacBook Pro or Air in the coming months.

A lot of the items that card offered are apparently big time headaches and revenue loss for Credit Card companies. I doubt Apple will find another partner to agree to all their demands, thus a chance for me to go back to my uninformed and irresponsible CC spending ways.

I still have time to use the current Apple card, but I am unsure if I will re-apply until I review all the ToS that the next card will offer.

Last edited:

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
A bit of 2023 sad news for me, because it was the one card I could guarantee that I'd use responsibly. Not only because of the tools apple provided in the Wallet App, but the Apple buying power was great to refresh phones, watches, and iPads. Also I am about to pull the trigger on a new MacBook Pro or Air in the coming months.

A lot to the items that card offered are apparently big time headaches and revenue loss for Credit Card companies. I doubt Apple will find another partner to agree to all their demands, thus a chance for me to go back to my uninformed and irresponsible CC spending ways.

I still have time to use the current Apple card, but I am unsure if I will re-apply until I review all the ToS that the next card will offer.

I'd be surprised if Apple didn't find another company to partner with. But either way, they'd have to accommodate all the people who bought Apple products that are still financed with the card.

Top Bottom
1 2