Reaction score
0D4C1E03-6C2C-4F17-AA67-3923403CBC49.jpeg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Funny, I was just talking about NOT using bracketed exposures nearly as much these days over on MR but this one is an exception. We had these clouds this morning and I ran up to a local hill to grab this, took several shots, both bracketed and standalone. This a combo of 3 shots but the sky was this beautiful on it's own.

mountain_1.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Funny, I was just talking about NOT using bracketed exposures nearly as much these days over on MR but this one is an exception. We had these clouds this morning and I ran up to a local hill to grab this, took several shots, both bracketed and standalone. This a combo of 3 shots but the sky was this beautiful on it's own.

Fake.

I'm intrigued but mostly frightened ...

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I keep thinking about this photo and how lovely it is. It reminded me of photos on Twitter by someone called Hans. He posts a lot of birding photos (birds and their nests too!) but the lichens and mosses photos he puts up are fascinating as well. He's up in Ontario.

Thanks. I'm a big fan of mosses and lichens. There's some good patches of moss at work that I'm sure everybody else ignores but I see nature and some creative ideas. I've been known to shovel some out, bring it home to clean, and then keep in a tub for a later nature display project.

Really like those photos by Hans.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Is that a Poinsettia? We've been planting our after Christmas and they do really well down here.
Yep, it's a small Poinsettia! Bought it at the grocery store before Christmas and the thing has been going strong ever since! I had also bought an Amaryllis and that fascinating plant with its huge blossoms held on to most of my attention since I'd never seen one before..... Unfortunately I do not have anywhere to plant either of them now that the holidays are over, and actually, neither would do well in our wintertime climate here anyway.

Top Bottom
1 2