photo of the day | may 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldBCguy

Site Champ
Reaction score
.. rose bud .. love the "spirit" they extend to me!! ... captured during an early-morning walkabout of local neighbourhood's courtyard garden.

unnamed-16.jpeg

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Came back from my honeymoon, and saw some incredible landscapes and architecture. Though nothing had me prepared for Gaudi, and this picture pales in comparison to what I saw. I kept asking my wife, "have you ever seen something like this?"

IMG_6172.jpg

mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Came back from my honeymoon, and saw some incredible landscapes and architecture. Though nothing had me prepared for Gaudi, and this picture pales in comparison to what I saw. I kept asking my wife, "have you ever seen something like this?"

View attachment 23984
congratulations!!

Katbel

Site Champ
Reaction score

View attachment 23984
Congratulations!
Gaudi is simply amazing

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
I asked our waiter if he could take "a picture" on our last night in Cinque Terre. I didn't realize he was a 5 second Rick Steve's celebrity from one of his videos and an obvious joker. He grabbed my phone and gave me his own selfie, with the wife in the background. Should have been more specific, but I loved the night and love this photo.

9DF4AAB1-BF69-40E0-9642-07746DC5E99A.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2