Police Shoot Black Man in the Back in Wisconsin

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Every time I hear someone say "we really need to wait for all the facts".

o2n0xg721ej51.jpg

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
gee, maybe take it out on the white racist instead of burning everything in your path? if someone incites you to violence and you burn a church & car dealership and everything in your path I am going to say you simply wanted an excuse to let the arsonist in you do the talking.
That's the big thing right there. Take it out on who?

There is no one to actually take anything out on. It's a system, and it's a thing designed to be difficult to change. If you do want to change it, your told how difficult it will be. You decide to do it anyways, and other interests are determined to slow that if not halt it completely. In the meantime does the killing stop? Nope. Then we enter a time when the politics allows for a demagogue who demonizes calling out that system, and a rabid base chomps. Where's that anger gone?

Nowhere it just builds & builds. Is it right the riots and what not? No.

Is it right to pretend to be shocked it eventually happened?

If you want to appear as if you had no issue with the system before.

Until this system is fixed, until this shit stops, things will continue, and I'm afraid get worse.

Like having asshats travel to another state, to do what you imagine was 'protecting a neighbor's property'. Which we know is bullshit, they went there looking for something to happen, and they got it. And charges. Although judging by the police, ...reluctantly.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Only a white racist would defend the person who killed people at the protest. Nobody cares if you’re mad about burning buildings. They can be rebuilt. Dead people cannot.

You care more about broken windows than you do about black lives. You’re not the only person who thinks that way. Hence, the Black Lives Matter protests.

PS - 100x what Jay said.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
That's the big thing right there. Take it out on who?

There is no one to actually take anything out on. It's a system, and it's a thing designed to be difficult to change. If you do want to change it, your told how difficult it will be. You decide to do it anyways, and other interests are determined to slow that if not halt it completely. In the meantime does the killing stop? Nope. Then we enter a time when the politics allows for a demagogue who demonizes calling out that system, and a rabid base chomps. Where's that anger gone?

Nowhere it just builds & builds. Is it right the riots and what not? No.

Is it right to pretend to be shocked it eventually happened?

If you want to appear as if you had no issue with the system before.

Until this system is fixed, until this shit stops, things will continue, and I'm afraid get worse.

Like having asshats travel to another state, to do what you imagine was 'protecting a neighbor's property'. Which we know is bullshit, they went there looking for something to happen, and they got it. And charges. Although judging by the police, ...reluctantly.
already said it, burn the cop stations, the governors office/home

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Only a white racist would defend the person who killed people at the protest. Nobody cares if you’re mad about burning buildings. They can be rebuilt. Dead people cannot.

You care more about broken windows than you do about black lives. You’re not the only person who thinks that way. Hence, the Black Lives Matter protests.

PS - 100x what Jay said.
They used to try to hide it but Trump has not only given them a voice, he's given them a platform.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Don’t forget, there are massive amounts of racists in America. I was just reminded of the Walter Scott case. He was shot in the back, caught on camera... but one racist jerk on the jury refused to convict. Luckily, federal charges were filed and the cop is serving 20 years now... but if not for the federal charges, a racist murdering cop would be free thanks to a racist juror in South Carolina.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Already said it: there is no way they can do it because of the security on those places. Plus, I don’t agree with the violence at all - I just understand that these people feel trapped and attacked by the police and have a lot of anger.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Every time I hear someone say "we really need to wait for all the facts".

o2n0xg721ej51.jpg
Fuck that! You do what the Breonna Taylor's boyfriend did, that you hear every 2A fan coo as they stroke their weapons, you shoot those trying to enter.

The difference for the usual 2A crowd is the police aren't no knock bulls shit warrant entering their property in possible hopes of getting you out of that house for a dollar. The 2A fans are imagining rampaging hordes of immigrants, migrants or POC coming for their virgin daughters, so it's their righteous calling. Who the F imagines the police storming your home looking for drug dealers in custody or some other stupidity? The world for 2A fans and the world of those needing to protest are 2 completely different worlds, until they are asked to pay for cattle grazing fees or some shit.

Yet what's the first thing you hear from people who don't have an issue with such behavior? You should be compliant with the police and follow orders.

Why?

Because they pulled you off the street on the basis of you looking suspicious? Elijah McCain. Those officers still aren't held responsible.

Because they stormed your home on a bad warrant? Some of those officers went on to participate in Breonna Taylor's death.

The reason you should be compliant is due solely on fear.

WTF?!

Your home minding your business eating ice cream and watching TV and some female cop goes to the wrong door and thinks you are in HER home and she shoots & kills you.

WTF?!

At what point is responsibility borne by the police?

Evidently if you are a POC, not any fucking time soon.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Me personally, don't burn a damn thing down. That feeds shit, and justifies that 'secret police' crap in Portland.

Instead make sure you show everyone & their grandmother buying every camera possible and ( not that ring camera BS ) & other exterior cameras. When asked why, "I am in fear for my life from police and my local gov't". "Our community watch group will begin having patrols this week. OUR body cameras are coming in the week after." There will not be another officer who enters these neighborhoods who isn't filmed.

Let the police know what a real police state is. Even the people they arrest that should be arrested should be wearing a camera.

SOME police think accountability is too much to bear? They ain't seen shit. And when those officers start complaining they can't do their job & won't answer calls because of the cameras, that's who's records need to be looked at. Everyone knows where to finally start with the accountability.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Me personally, don't burn a damn thing down. That feeds shit, and justifies that 'secret police' crap in Portland.

Instead make sure you show everyone & their grandmother buying every camera possible and ( not that ring camera BS ) & other exterior cameras. When asked why, "I am in fear for my life from police and my local gov't". "Our community watch group will begin having patrols this week. OUR body cameras are coming in the week after." There will not be another officer who enters these neighborhoods who isn't filmed.

Let the police know what a real police state is. Even the people they arrest that should be arrested should be wearing a camera.

SOME police think accountability is too much to bear? They ain't seen shit. And when those officers start complaining they can't do their job & won't answer calls because of the cameras, that's who's records need to be looked at. Everyone knows where to finally start with the accountability.

NBA players are boycotting a game. This is a peaceful protest that will get a lot of attention. Will the white racists rail against this? I bet they will, which makes their “we’re only mad about the ‘looting and rioting’” nonsense even more obviously a lie.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
NBA players are boycotting a game. This is a peaceful protest that will get a lot of attention. Will the white racists rail against this? I bet they will, which makes their “we’re only mad about the ‘looting and rioting’” nonsense even more obviously a lie.

Lebron has been going on about this is as well on social media.

Back to whining about athletes, but people are going to learn especially when it comes to men & women's basketball, they aren't just entertainers.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
pray/say/tell HOW is it 1st degree when you are being assaulted from all sides with deadly weapons? try watching video.

First degree is hard (due to premeditation) but possible here. If he walked there with the intent of provoking a violent reaction so that he could shoot back, then he might certainly be charged with first degree murder. It would be very difficult to prove, but the video does NOT clear him. Second degree murder is very possible here and I would say that - given the elements available at this moment - it would make sense.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score

Well, their right. I don't like politics in sports as a matter of tastes, but I don't see anything wrong with this.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Well, their right. I don't like politics in sports as a matter of tastes, but I don't see anything wrong with this.
Which is what makes it so effective.

No buildings burned, but people notice.

Only people truly upset, TV network. They can run a 'Bones' marathon. Even better? Talk with the athletes, announcers, analysts, etc if they want.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Which is what makes it so effective.

No buildings burned, but people notice.

Only people truly upset, TV network. They can run a 'Bones' marathon. Even better? Talk with the athletes, announcers, analysts, etc if they want.

I must admit it’s a pretty intelligent way to bring attention to whatever they want to. However they must be very careful not to abuse it.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Here’s an article about the 17-year-old murderer:

The sheriff told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that militia members or armed vigilantes had been patrolling Kenosha's streets in recent nights, but he did not know if the gunman was among them. However, video taken before the shooting shows police tossing bottled water from an armored vehicle to what appear to be armed civilians walking the streets. And one of them appears to be the gunman.

"We appreciate you being here," an officer is heard saying to the group over a loudspeaker.

The cops show public appreciation to armed white vigilantes. They also let the perpetrator walk right past them after he shot the victims, despite onlookers imploring them to arrest him. Good luck saying the cops aren’t racist.

PS - Tucker Carlson’s website interviewed the killer before he killed.

Top Bottom
1 2