TF Guy! You know what it means

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Yeah, she's a fine upstanding citizen, saw this in a tweet too:

I love her hard assed stare, and cocksure strut.

It just sends shivers up my spine ...

:rolleyes:

U

User.45

1609876248838.png

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Yeah, I guess that new healthcare plan we were supposed to have about 3 years and 11 months ago isn't happening either ...

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
This guy Hume finallly weighs in with a proposition that if you know him shouldn't surprise anyone.

Peacefully protesting MAGA hat wearers at today's protest in DC will be insulted by it though. They went down there to protest, not to be assumed a part of some right wing media guy's projected "leftist extremists" interfering with the originally permitted protest.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1346998652498309121/

U

User.45

This guy Hume finallly weighs in with a proposition that if you know him shouldn't surprise anyone.

Peacefully protesting MAGA hat wearers at today's protest in DC will be insulted by it though. They went down there to protest, not to be assumed a part of some right wing media guy's projected "leftist extremists" interfering with the originally permitted protest.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1346998652498309121/
This is really cracking me up. Did he mention the agent provocateurs at BLM protests too?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Karma is a mitch!
While on one level I too am reveling in the delicious karma of Merrick Garland becoming Attorney General, on another I'm fairly sure it's not that good of an idea.

Not that he's undeserving (hell, he's deserving of even better--a Supreme Court seat), but Republicans will be forever asking him to recuse himself from anything that involves them. They will say that Garland is unable to be objective about Republicans and/or is looking for revenge.

U

User.45

While on one level I too am reveling in the delicious karma of Merrick Garland becoming Attorney General, on another I'm fairly sure it's not that good of an idea.

Not that he's undeserving (hell, he's deserving of even better--a Supreme Court seat), but Republicans will be forever asking him to recuse himself from anything that involves them. They will say that Garland is unable to be objective about Republicans and/or is looking for revenge.
Sure. But it's also funny because if they are concerned about COI like that, then maybe because they've created that COI.

U

User.45

Top Bottom
1 2