The Trump Indictment Thread

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Oops!

“It’s a big problem and I’m telling you, if they don’t fix this problem what you’re looking at is, is this kind of verdict right here of a not guilty. Even from a predominantly Democratic jury, they have to follow the evidence in the case.”

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Oops!

That’s his opinion, I suppose. I don’t think that’s the running sentiment amongst most experts watching the trial. I opened the link expecting to see a major snafu.

*Stormy is testifying today. :cool:

*Here's another take on McConney's testimony - dude literally wrote the business fraud math down in a meeting he had. So I'm not sure why not having him testify (and actually help lend credibility to Cohen - before Cohen testifies) is a bad thing. Unless you're Trump...

Cohen would be paid $180,000, which was doubled on paper so that it would make up for the roughly 50 percent taxes the Midtown Manhattan resident would have to pay in federal, state, and city taxes. McConney wrote “180,000 x 2 for taxes” in black pen on the bright white paper. On the witness stand, he admitted the company was fine having it “grossed up” to ensure Cohen got his proper share.

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Not sure if he deleted in time or what but :oops:

vq4fjf6zzzyc1.jpeg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if he deleted in time or what but :oops:

vq4fjf6zzzyc1.jpeg

I agree, its an underhanded tactic. Who could have predicted Stormy Daniels would be testifying in this trial? What's next, Michael Cohen? WITCH HUNT!

Also, when he says "victually all legal scholars and experts", he means "a very select few who are outliers".

The gaslighting of his dumb supporters is breathtaking.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I agree, its an underhanded tactic. Who could have predicted Stormy Daniels would be testifying in this trial? What's next, Michael Cohen? WITCH HUNT!

Also, when he says "victually all legal scholars and experts", he means "a very select few who are outliers".

The gaslighting of his dumb supporters is breathtaking.
Surely only featured on Fox News, fair and balanced.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
But yes, let's concern ourselves with the "growing Progressive-Marxist faction of the Democratic Party", by all means. :rolleyes:

It's like we're watching a single party overturn everything that makes America America, and the response is "well yeah, it's not good, but the Democrats are just as bad. They keep making kissy faces at the gay community, and talking about bringing us back to 1950's tax standards! It's communism!"

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wow, I wonder if there's any way for the DOJ to appeal. This judge is going to get hammered, hope she's ready for it.

IIRC (but so much has happened on this subject, so I may not)...one of her earlier decisions was reversed on appeal. Fingers crossed on this one.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
IIRC (but so much has happened on this subject, so I may not)...one of her earlier decisions was reversed on appeal. Fingers crossed on this one.
Basically, all he has to do is win the election and this all goes away. Welcome to Trump's America, even after losing he still wins.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
What a disaster should that happen, with trump becoming the mussolini/hitler he wants to be.
A wet dream for the party of law and order.

@Cmaier in your opinion is Jack Smith up against a wall here or do you think there's any way he can push it? I get the feeling he will if at all possible.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
She's in the pocket for Trump, that seals it. Pretty shameful.

Would be easier to take her at face value if she hadn't already proven herself incompetent over and over. Hell, she's like Trump - never miss an opportunity to prove you're exactly who they say you are.

*I guess an indefinite postponement doesn't mean "a long way from now", it just means an undetermined date. So maybe they'll get back on track. One of these other trials needs to be well underway before the election, or else it smacks of bias in the opposite direction.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
She's in the pocket for Trump, that seals it. Pretty shameful.

Would be easier to take her at face value if she hadn't already proven herself incompetent over and over. Hell, she's like Trump - never miss an opportunity to prove you're exactly who they say you are.
TBH it sounds like she's simply in over her head, as if she just doesn't have enough experience to deal with the complexities of it. Too bad a more experienced judge didn't get assigned.

Top Bottom
1 2