The "Wordle" thread

I had most of the letters, it just took time to rearrange them properly!

Wordle 256 5/6

🟦⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟦🟦
⬜⬜🟦🟦⬜
🟦🟦🟦🟦⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Happy with a three. Wouldn’t want to alienate potential wives with a two.

Wordle 257 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Damn, you're all early risers today! :)

We get up at ~6a, but I save Wordling till after 8a ... :ROFLMAO:

Wordle 257 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one was pretty easy from my starting word, just an incremental sort of "discovery" once I got the vowel pattern (and then the first letter)

Wordle 257 5/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 257 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one was pretty easy from my starting word, just an incremental sort of "discovery" once I got the vowel pattern (and then the first letter)

I have developed a habit of completing the Wordle du jour over my first mug of coffee… πŸ‘ Around about 8:00am.

And some of us have a timezone advantage. (insert crazy evil grunts)

Love it! That’s like my second or third favorite outcome, incremental discovery of greens and yellows, up there with going from more or less nothing to boooom identifying the solution by having eliminated so many letters already.

Number one will be that game in 2025 when my starting word finally is the one! Special case and zero skill, sure, but I’ll take it.

Worst outcome is having three or four greens early on and plenty of candidates. Not fun. I hate having to β€œwaste” like three four guesses due to limited discovery options. No, still not switching to easy strategies, I’d rather keep complaining! :mrgreen:

Wordle 257 5/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This was waaaay earlier than I customarily get up and/or am on the computer! Had a plumber coming this morning to fix one of my toilets and was given a four-hour window (8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon) during which he would appear so I had to be up, showered, dressed and ready for his arrival at any time after 8:00. He actually showed up about 8:45 AM or so, so my arising early was worth it!

Back