The "Wordle" thread

Here's a fun tidbit! (at least with safari) - if you attempt to setup your NYTimes Wordle acct on another computer, it nukes your stats! (at least it did mine) - wanted to keep my streak going when we travel to Italy later in the week. *sigh* All my stats now gone. :(

(taking the wife's MacBook Air, rather than my MBP)
Bummer. I switch between my iPad and iPhone routinely and it’s not an issue. I wonder what the difference is?

BTW, where’re you going in Italy? Did an excellent trip to Florence and Venice 6 years ago

Bummer. I switch between my iPad and iPhone routinely and it’s not an issue. I wonder what the difference is?

BTW, where’re you going in Italy? Did an excellent trip to Florence and Venice 6 years ago
Yep, Rome and Venice. :) Hopefully the food is mind-blowing. :)

Wow, I struggled and made wild guesses trying to get some more letters -- almost didn't get the puzzle at all this time!

Wordle 702 6/6

⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Made a bad mistake here and that was enough to sink me.

Wordle 704 X/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©

Took me a while to get anywhere and then I made mistake by forgetting about one of the letters I had available, which would have made a difference, but fortunately caught my error and managed to get the word in the final line. Sheesh!!

Wordle 704 6/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Back