Trump says if elected he will force federal workers to pass a political test and fire them if they fail

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is probably well underway as we speak. I'm sure he's taking applications right now. He's already brought many of his old clowns back into the fold, and reports are that he's trying to bring convicted and pardoned felon and Russian asset Paul Manafort back into the fold. That ought to quiet down those "Russia, Russia, Russia!" rumors.

Forget fascism or dictators, this egomaniac wants a theocracy like North Korea. This guy isn't religious, he'd much rather have a plaque of The Art Of The Deal in place of any tablet of ten commandments, and I'm sure a MAGA flag would be a suitable replacement for the American flag. If his cult splits hairs, he'd probably allow them to fly side by side, perhaps merging them into one for the new national symbol.

We don't have many Trump supporters here, if any, but I dare the apologists to tell me that seems far-fetched for Trump.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is probably well underway as we speak. I'm sure he's taking applications right now. He's already brought many of his old clowns back into the fold, and reports are that he's trying to bring convicted and pardoned felon and Russian asset Paul Manafort back into the fold. That ought to quiet down those "Russia, Russia, Russia!" rumors.

Forget fascism or dictators, this egomaniac wants a theocracy like North Korea. This guy isn't religious, he'd much rather have a plaque of The Art Of The Deal in place of any tablet of ten commandments, and I'm sure a MAGA flag would be a suitable replacement for the American flag. If his cult splits hairs, he'd probably allow them to fly side by side, perhaps merging them into one for the new national symbol.

We don't have many Trump supporters here, if any, but I dare the apologists to tell me that seems far-fetched for Trump.
I don't doubt for a minute that he's going to do what he's promising, albeit he sometimes couches it in code. For example, I can see him invoking the Insurrection Act when he's unhappy about what people in blue states are doing or for any number of other pretenses. The question is will the armed forces go along?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
The Republican agenda since St. Ronnie has consistently been government bad. They, along with the Glibertarians, Vladdy, et al, are using Individual-ONE to destabilize the US, to destroy the federal power structure, to foment Disaster Capitalism as the nation collapses.

This point needs to be hammered home: what do you expect living in a failed nation to be like?

Top Bottom
1 2