Trump says if elected he will force federal workers to pass a political test and fire them if they fail

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Former president Donald Trump said that if he returns to the White House in 2025, he will mandate that federal employes take a civil service test and workers who do not pass would be fired.

The former president made the remarks in a video released on Friday.

“I will require every federal employee to pass a new civil service test, demonstrating an understanding our constutitional limited government,” he said.

Mr Trump said that the test would include command of due proceess rights, equal protection, free speech, religious liberty and Fourth Amendment to the Constitution’s protection against unreasonable search and seizure, which led him to mention the FBI searching his Mar-a-Lago estate in August for classified documents.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
So the guy who incited a violent attack to subvert the peaceful transfer of power and who obstructed a subpoena seeking return of stolen classified documents wants people to demonstrate an understanding of our Constitution???

Jack Smith - what are you waiting for? Every day that goes by puts the nation in more jeopardy.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IMG_0414.jpeg

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Question #17:
In the course of discharging your employment responsibilities, is it permissible to frequently obfuscate and/or tell untruths (also known as "lies" by the little people), in order to achieve a desired outcome, and to help promote your appearance of being a stable genius?

Riyan17

Reaction score
Trump's proposal to require federal workers to pass a political test, with termination for those who fail, raises serious concerns about political discrimination and the impartiality of the civil service. Such a move could undermine the principles of merit-based employment and inject partisan bias into government agencies. It's essential to uphold the nonpartisan nature of public service to ensure fair and effective governance for all Americans.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump's proposal to require federal workers to pass a political test, with termination for those who fail, raises serious concerns about political discrimination and the impartiality of the civil service. Such a move could undermine the principles of merit-based employment and inject partisan bias into government agencies. It's essential to uphold the nonpartisan nature of public service to ensure fair and effective governance for all Americans.

After reading several posts I’m convinced you are an AI bot.

Nycturne

Elite Member
Reaction score
After reading several posts I’m convinced you are an AI bot.

After only two posts I was getting the same impression. But I went and looked at the others just to be sure. There’s a certain “I asked GPT to make a paragraph long journalist-style post” aspect to it all.

Not to mention necro‘ing roughly a dozen threads in as many minutes.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

ChatGPT?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2