Welcome new members!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Gutwrench __was__ a bit of a right wing defender, but almost more to generate chaos than take an actual stand (i.e., JK ...), I think he got a perma-boot from PRSI, or maybe he requested it, or maybe just avoids it now, but i really enjoy his contributions outside of what I remember from his activity in PRSI.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Okay, I take it you guys are inviting those you would like to see here?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Wow so many faces I recognize. Maybe here I can talk politics without getting people (or myself) suspended? :)

Hope everyone's weekend is going well! (Not over yet!)
Welcome BigMcGuire! Yeah, the gangs here and we're all sparring and making off topic posts without getting slapped around. :D So far so good.

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome BigMcGuire! Yeah, the gangs here and we're all sparring and making off topic posts without getting slapped around. :D So far so good.

I look forward to it! I've avoided it on MR cuz anytime I tried to have any conversation with someone, suspensions were thrown out like candy.

Clicked the link there in your sig and found this place, lol.

Welcome to our happy little corner of the internet. I think you’ll like it here, it’s pretty safe here.

Thank you! :)

I have enjoyed reading y'all on PRSI for years and years.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I look forward to it! I've avoided it on MR cuz anytime I tried to have any conversation with someone, suspensions were thrown out like candy.
Clicked the link there in your sig and found this place, lol.

Thank you! :)

I have enjoyed reading y'all on PRSI for years and years.
Good to know it got a click lol... Actually though most found it through word of mouth one way or the other. If you go to the main forum page, you'll see everything now.

Top Bottom
1 2