Welcome new members!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
It’s alright. They’re all backed up in iCloud, Google, Dropbox, Box, and my external hard drive.

Speaking of dropbox i ditched them a little while ago and cleaned up everything from attic to cellar on my machines and from their site as well. and just about the time i'd completely forgotten about them they dropped into my mailbox to say hi there why not upgrade. sheesh. bc i already didn't need anymore what i had already had?

Anyway welcome aboard to the latest couple of rogues from "that other place". I'm still fond of some threads over there but I wonder how to divide time and attention and still get this pile of winter holiday projects off the ground. I may have to clamp down pretty soon on hanging out anywhere onlne, but plan to laze my way through the rest of August on general principles: I figure it was always meant to let us breathe at the end of harvest season and before the hassles of making ready for winter. Most of us aren't farmers now but that doesn't mean we don't need the breaktime anyway,

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
You know, if we were still at MacRumors, all this silly banter would've gotten the thread locked about five pages ago.

We would have been told to "stay on topic as off topic posts have been deleted" but, in this sort of context, how exactly does one define "on topic"?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Shit, we're only a week old and on some of these threads are so far off topic that I have to go back and look at the titles to see what it was about again.

i need to get back to Twitter-length mode of post replies or someone will have to invite Gutwrench over here to put up the occasional reference to Ambien-length rambles. This is my one and only advance apology, and certainly not a deterrent to anyone's inviting Gutwrench if they want to. He's not been posting in PRSI though as far as I know anyway. Not sure if that's voluntary or not. Maybe he's just.. sane.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
i need to get back to Twitter-length mode of post replies or someone will have to invite Gutwrench over here to put up the occasional reference to Ambien-length rambles. This is my one and only advance apology, and certainly not a deterrent to anyone's inviting Gutwrench if they want to. He's not been posting in PRSI though as far as I know anyway. Not sure if that's voluntary or not. Maybe he's just.. sane.

Bring in Gutwrench. I want to see if he wants to sell his Big Green Egg.

And yeah, I guess he's cool or whatever.

Top Bottom
1 2