Welcome new members!

JayAgostino

Suspended
Reaction score
True. All of me is from there, other than my left elbow.
You must've been pretty well-known over there!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Hello all, and thanks for the invitation via MacRumors, @Eric. I've been a long time peruser of this forum... well, since the invite in Oct '21 😬
Wow, been a while. Welcome! Haven’t really posted much over there lately but still check in from time to time.

Altaic

Power User
Reaction score
Thanks! I look forward to interesting chats.

A little background: I'm a computer science guy, but I've also spent many years immersing myself in pretty much anything science or engineering. Some of the larger sections of my Zotero library are 3D fabrication, nanofabrication, semiconductors, lithography, coatings and thin films, etching, metamaterials, optics, photonics, plasmonics, lasers, metrology, electrochemistry, flow chemistry, plant tissue culture, and genetic engineering. A bit scattered, I suppose. Also, I'm definitely not expert on those, but I know enough to have some idea of how much I don't know and that I want to learn more.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Thanks! I look forward to interesting chats.

A little background: I'm a computer science guy, but I've also spent many years immersing myself in pretty much anything science or engineering. Some of the larger sections of my Zotero library are 3D fabrication, nanofabrication, semiconductors, lithography, coatings and thin films, etching, metamaterials, optics, photonics, plasmonics, lasers, metrology, electrochemistry, flow chemistry, plant tissue culture, and genetic engineering. A bit scattered, I suppose. Also, I'm definitely not expert on those, but I know enough to have some idea of how much I don't know and that I want to learn more.
I understood less than half of this, so you'll fit right in around here. :ROFLMAO:

Altaic

Power User
Reaction score
now that is what I call proper education
Thanks, man. When I was a kid, my dear mother told me that she knew everything when she turned 14, and every day since she knew less and less. Unsaid was that she understood more and more. It made an impression on me and put a different spin on the notion that ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2