Welcome new members!

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

A.Goldberg here from MR. I thought I’d finally step over to the other side. It’s nice to see some familiar faces, I hope all of you are well.

Happy Holidays!
Greetings, old chap! We were worried you weren’t going to make it.

Everyone’s been waiting to see you. They’re in the drawing room. Atherton will show you the way. 🧐

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Hello everyone!

A.Goldberg here from MR. I thought I’d finally step over to the other side. It’s nice to see some familiar faces, I hope all of you are well.

Happy Holidays!

Well look what the cat dragged in :D

Yes I did, I'll AMA it later :D

Welcome :cool:

Last edited:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello to @ciabc! Glad to have you with us.

So...are you here representing the Central Intelligence Agency or the American Broadcasting Company? It sounds like both. 😄

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
Goodness me! It has been such a long time since I posted here I may as well re-introduce myself. 🙂

After the US elections and with the current clusterfuck (can I say that here?) of UK politics, I just withdrew from news and politics in general.

Ostrich wise… of course that was never going to be achievable.

Heh, ho! Onwards and upwards.

Nice to see the familiar faces again.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
@Arkitect

While there's still a decent amount of political discussion, there's been focus on expanding other topics (electric vehicles, a whole photography area, and lots of good general chit-chat :)), you might have even noticed a change to the forum name (depending on the last time you stopped by).

LIVEFRMNYC

Power User
Reaction score
Goodness me! It has been such a long time since I posted here I may as well re-introduce myself. 🙂

After the US elections and with the current clusterfuck (can I say that here?) of UK politics, I just withdrew from news and politics in general.

Was pretty much in the same boat. Politics started to bring my mood down like a bad aftertaste.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

Great to see you back with us, again.

Top Bottom
1 2