What are you doing today?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
IMG_0685.jpeg
IMG_0687.jpeg
Took a lil drive today through Florida and up to north Alabama to pick up the newest member of our family. Everyone say hi to Snooty, my 8 week old 🦔.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Aw, he's cute! I'll bet he'll be fun to play with and to watch....... They're nocturnal, aren't they? Your evenings will be lively now!
They’re supposed to be nocturnal. But so far he seems to be sleeping through the night and whenever I load him into my scarf carrier, he wants to come out and play. He’s extremely social for a hedgie!

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Not today, but yesterday.

I did something that I know better than to do. Went to Costco. On a Saturday. (Bad enough) In December. :oops:

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I do not hate Costco per se, but they pissed me off pretty bad a few years ago. We had state-run liquor (booze) stores, and you could not buy your stronger-than-wine beverages in regular stores – they wanted that revenue, so they were a major backer of an initiative that changed that law. I do not consider the result to be an improvement. I mean, I never had Costco before,but I certainly would not consider them now.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I wonder if people in California ever notice a pineapple express. It was in the lower-to-mid 40s outside yesterday, and the around 7pm or so I went outside, dressed (what I thought was) appropriately, and it was like almost 60. Happens once or twice every winter around here, and it always catches me off guard.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I wonder if people in California ever notice a pineapple express. It was in the lower-to-mid 40s outside yesterday, and the around 7pm or so I went outside, dressed (what I thought was) appropriately, and it was like almost 60. Happens once or twice every winter around here, and it always catches me off guard.
Sounds like our typical winter. 46 in the morning and 70 by mid-afternoon. We get to experience all 4 seasons on a daily basis.

Nycturne

Elite Member
Reaction score
I do not hate Costco per se, but they pissed me off pretty bad a few years ago. We had state-run liquor (booze) stores, and you could not buy your stronger-than-wine beverages in regular stores – they wanted that revenue, so they were a major backer of an initiative that changed that law. I do not consider the result to be an improvement. I mean, I never had Costco before,but I certainly would not consider them now.

Wait, which state was this? I didn’t think you were in WA.

Top Bottom
1 2