Apple Event 4/20

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I've heard complaints about the colors, but I like them. The dumbest complaint I've heard so far has been Omigod! It's still got that huge, ugly chin! Well, the electronics have gotta go somewhere, genius. Better the chin than some rectangular bump-out on the back side of the screen.
Yep this is my exact response to the chin complaints.
My issue with the chin is why can't it be black or space gray?

When I look at the new iMacs I'm reminded of my iPad or iPhone choices, as I never get one with the dark bezels as to help give the illusion of all screen.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
My issue with the chin is why can't it be black or space gray?

When I look at the new iMacs I'm reminded of my iPad or iPhone choices, as I never get one with the dark bezels as to help give the illusion of all screen.
It will be interesting to see these in person. I think the “pastel” colors will actually be a bit metallic and not as pastel as they look in pictures,

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see these in person. I think the “pastel” colors will actually be a bit metallic and not as pastel as they look in pictures,
That's the thing I PERSONALLY don't get it.

I wouldn't see the colors of the iMac. I rarely if ever see the back of monitor, because my set up has it against a wall.

I do see the bezels around the monitor screen though, and all white will drive me nuts.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Like those aluminum drink tumblers of the late 1950s, early '60s that came from the dairy filled with cottage cheese and if you bought enough of them they gave you a wire or wicker carrier to tote cold drinks in them out to the patio? How old are these designers at Apple now anyway?!

aluminum drinkware from the 50s.jpg

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Like those aluminum drink tumblers of the late 1950s, early '60s that came from the dairy filled with cottage cheese and if you bought enough of them they gave you a wire or wicker carrier to tote cold drinks in them out to the patio? How old are these designers at Apple now anyway?!

My roommate my freshman year of college had an aluminum cup very similar to that … he loved to drink cold drinks from it because the cup itself would get nice and cold too

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I've passed on Tiles, and other products like this so many times, I knew I wanted something like this, but it was never quite the implementation that really pushed my buttons.

Even if just for my keys, I'm sold. :D I'm hoping someone makes an AirPod leash (kind of like the glasses thing I posted above).

We got:

Kitty
Robot
Heart
Metal/Rock Hand

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I skipped a holder on this order, I figured a few more options might hit the streets before ours deliver. The Belkin is a great option if nothing else comes up, pretty inexpensive and they generally make pretty good products.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I skipped a holder on this order, I figured a few more options might hit the streets before ours deliver. The Belkin is a great option if nothing else comes up, pretty inexpensive and they generally make pretty good products.
I only went with the Belkins because I checked on Amazon.

Nothing really cheaper.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
No tags for me. Not even a little interested, although I had a passing thought of buying one or two for my husband's phone and wallet, which he constantly misplaces.

Just gotta hold out another week to order the new Siri remote. One for me and one for my mum.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
No tags for me. Not even a little interested, although I had a passing thought of buying one or two for my husband's phone and wallet, which he constantly misplaces.

Just gotta hold out another week to order the new Siri remote. One for me and one for my mum.
Sure you don’t need a tag for the remote? Or the floof? 😅

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

The AirTags may save me from an early pillow-ing. :oops:

(Not sure if I talked about that on here ...)

Top Bottom
1 2