Apple Watch Ultra 2

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Greatly enjoying my upgrade from Apple Watch Series 4 to the Ultra 2. The “always on” screen is fantastic, and even when dimmed I can easily read it. The bigger screen allows for more complications, which is great. Battery life has been great - will easily last >48 hours given my usage.

And the action button is a lot of fun - I set it to trigger a shortcut which pops up a menu: Drive Time, Front Door, Garage Door. The latter two unlock/open or lock/close the relevant door (they toggle depending on the current state). The first one figures out where I am currently, and if at home it gives me the drive time to my kid’s school, if at school gives me the drive time to my office, and if anywhere else gives me the drive time home.

Honestly, I will probably waste countless hours programming the action button.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
How does it look on your wrist? I have been hesitant to pull the trigger on a the Ultra, because I don't like the look of oversized watches. Just my preference I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
How does it look on your wrist? I have been hesitant to pull the trigger on a the Ultra, because I don't like the look of oversized watches. Just my preference I guess. 🤷‍♂️

It looks big :) Weight doesn’t feel too difference than my Series 4 (which was stainless steel). The size doesn’t bother me at all, but wife thinks it looks too big.

IMG_3981.jpegIMG_3982.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2