Biden is out

Unrelated, but appropriate... Put a woman in charge. By Keb' Mo'.

Sounds like the floodgates are about to open for donations, they can use it. It's hard to fathom Musk donating $45 million a month to Trump, they're going to be a force to keep up with.
Yeah that really is hard to fathom. I’ll believe that bullshit when I see it.

1721601187329.png

Yeah that really is hard to fathom. I’ll believe that bullshit when I see it.
Trump is probably saying the same thing. There’s little as worthless as the word of a right wing billionaire, both men are equally terrible when it comes to paying their debts.

I just hope the party is unified on whatever ticket they come up with. None of these Bernie or Bust folks or we’ll lose for sure.

The slogan can be, “I don‘t care who, Vote Blue.”

On another front I have heard rumors that the GOP is going to sue (I don’t know on what grounds) to keep Joe on the ticket. I wouldn’t normally give thus credence or a fleeting hope, but this SCotUS….

I just hope the party is unified on whatever ticket they come up with. None of these Bernie or Bust folks or we’ll lose for sure.

On another front I have heard rumors that the GOP is going to sue (I don’t know on what grounds) to keep Joe on the ticket. I wouldn’t normally give thus credence or a fleeting hope, but this SCotUS….
Right after demanding he drop, there's no hypocrisy like Republican hypocrisy.

Trump is probably saying the same thing. There’s little as worthless as the word of a right wing billionaire, both men are equally terrible when it comes to paying their debts.
He’ll probably funnel saudi money to the trump campaign.

Could it be from the Borowitz Report? 😅

Republicans Accuse Democrats of Plotting to Nominate Winning Candidate​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it “the most crooked conspiracy in American history,” on Sunday Donald J. Trump and other Republicans accused Democrats of plotting to nominate a winning presidential candidate.

“I’ve seen the Democrats do some pretty evil things, but I never thought they’d choose a nominee with a chance of winning,” Trump said. “This should never be allowed to happen in our country.”

“What we are witnessing is no more and no less than a shameless scheme to mount a successful election campaign,” House Speaker Mike Johnson charged. “As God is my witness, this will not stand.”

Senator J.D. Vance attacked the Democrats’ “blatant use of strategy” and warned of more sinister machinations to come.

“In a matter of days, be prepared for them to announce that they’ve chosen a qualified and appealing VP candidate,” Vance said. “We Republicans would never do that.”

As you all know how I feel about the whole Biden situation and haven’t really changed my opinion on that, now that’s what’s done is done, I am happy to be moving on. Harris is a natural progression, and having a possible VP pick from a swing state gives the dems a boost. The fundraising thing I think was a threat, Biden had still been doing great grassroots fundraising, but this will help bring others back into the fold.

Newsom endorsed Harris. NC Governor has endorsed Harris. The Clintons.

Obviously, we’re only hours into the news, but it’s great to see a thus-far orderly and so-far unanimous regrouping.
Good, we need a storm behind her.

Harris had the best debate performance during the 2020 primaries. She’s no slouch. Neither is Vance, he’s MAGA with intelligence.

To be honest, these debates have been built up into pro-wrestling events that serve no ultimate purpose anymore. Obama/Romney was probably the last time these things mattered in a traditional sense. I have no desire to see Trump tell monumental and laughable lies while Harris treats him like a normal adult, which is what always happens. Until a democrat can stand on stage with Trump, look directly in the camera and say “Folks, this man is certifiably stupid and is as dumb as the day is long”, I just don’t care. They’re boring and Trump always wins the debates because he has no floor for his supporters. If he can lie, he wins.

I also have no desire to see JD Vance tell us why he’s running to be VP for the man he called America’s Hitler after he carpetbagged off of MAGA.

I also have no desire to see JD Vance tell us why he’s running to be VP for the man he called America’s Hitler after he carpetbagged off of MAGA.

"I just came to realize over time that, hey, Hitler wasn't ALL bad! Sure, it was kinda bad that all those people died, but he did make the trains run on time..."

Oh noze! A president doing a stunt! That’s never happened before!
A stunt with no upside. If Harris wins, we'll have a woman president even if Biden serves out his term. And if she loses, we'll be in such $hit the symbolism will be meaningless. Unless you meant Biden should resign before the election, which I can't see him doing, would be really weird, and would make it more challenging for Harris to campaign down the stretch. Of course, this assumes Harris will be the nominee, which is looking likely but not guaranteed. Crazy times, huh?

Back