• Boxed.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayAgostino

Suspended
Reaction score
You already advised us to complain to the company, but I won't do that because I don't want to make your life difficult.
No, complaining to the company won't make my life difficult. I think they'd actually appreciate your feedback.
Please be aware that I will henceforth be suspicious of any post in which you ask for opinions about products or services, even if not presented as a poll.
Okay then...

JayAgostino

Suspended
Reaction score
It's a company of a bunch of VCs. 🤮 I wouldn't expect anything ethical from those people
They're owned by Simon Property Group, which is the largest mall owner in the United States. They also own JCPenney.
Okay then? Once lost, trust is a difficult thing to get back. We now know to be wary of your posts and I think we have a right to be.
I don't have much to say. You don't need to participate from now on if that's how you feel.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
I suspect that maybe by now, many of us no longer "hope to see YOU around...." Trust has been violated and that is not insignificant, even on the internet.

Actually, on a lot of forums, even way before this point a member who had been participating in such an unethical way would have been permanently banned....

Have you attempted to pull this kind of stunt on MR as well?

JayAgostino

Suspended
Reaction score
I suspect that maybe by now, many of us no longer "hope to see YOU around...." Trust has been violated and that is not insignificant, even on the internet.
That's not supposed to be a threat, right?
Actually, on a lot of forums, even way before this point a member who had been participating in such an unethical way would have been permanently banned....
Does this forum have any rules regarding ethics? While there are some rules here, the moderation is very lenient.
Have you attempted to pull this kind of stunt on MR as well?
I contacted the site owner a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2