Country Star Compares Teachers To Pedophiles In Speech Backing Tennessee Book Ban

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
another quality idiot
“What’s the difference between a teacher, educator or librarian putting one of these books like you have on the desk of a student, or a guy in a white van pulling up at the edge of school when school lets out and saying, ‘Come on around kids, let me read you this book and show you these pictures?’” Rich asked legislators in Nashville.
“What’s the difference in those two scenarios? There is a difference, by the way: They can run away from the guy in the white van.”

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
...or a guy in a white van pulling up at the edge of school when school lets out and saying, ‘Come on around kids, let me read you this book and show you these pictures?’” Rich asked legislators in Nashville.

Let me read you this book? They can leave when they want? He's either describing a mobile library, or I've gone an embarrassing amount of time not understanding what a "pedophile" actually is. :unsure:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
another quality idiot
“What’s the difference between a teacher, educator or librarian putting one of these books like you have on the desk of a student, or a guy in a white van pulling up at the edge of school when school lets out and saying, ‘Come on around kids, let me read you this book and show you these pictures?’” Rich asked legislators in Nashville.
“What’s the difference in those two scenarios? There is a difference, by the way: They can run away from the guy in the white van.”

I used to respect country folk until they got political and intolerant overly in your face Right Wing Christian.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Tell him Trump often rides in white vans and loves to read books of all types.

Top Bottom
1 2