Guns are still America’s religion

U

User.45

i believe that you are right. Most polls show gun owners are in favour of gun controls like I mentioned. Most polls show the same data for all America. But nothing is ever done, as per @Renzatic
Make it a national law and I think you would be surprised at just how many gun owners would support it.
Most responsible gun owners are perfectly fine with some form of gun control and background checks. It's doing so without the talking heads screaming COMMUNISM, making it into another wedge issue to hammer during an election season that's the challenge.
1. Polls indicate that America is a lot more left-leaning when policy proposals packaged without party politics involved, but a substantial proportion of these people still vote against these principles on election day.
2. As we have noticed you can't get a senate majority past the filibuster threshold running on a platform advocating for gun regulation. It's a fact.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, we’re good ole, not so bright gun toting Amer-i-kans always ready to shoot first, give us a reason, any reason.

Last edited:

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Yeah, we’re good ole, not so bright gun toting Amer-i-kans always ready to shoot first, give us a reason, any reason.
You left a couple "k"s out, there. Please try to spell this word correctly.

Also, try to shoot the bear, not the brother (or yourself).

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
At a protest against police violence in Portland last night, multiple people were shot, and at least one is dead.

Also of interest as I looked at the police department’s statement: There was also an “officer-involved shooting” the same night. Here are snippets of police department descriptions of the two incidents.

When officers arrived they located a female victim who was deceased. Additional shooting victims, two men and three women, were transported to area hospitals and their status is unknown at this time.

The subject of the officer involved shooting died at the scene, and no officers were hurt

If you’re killed by a police officer, you’re not a victim, nor is your gender revealed. You are not a human being. You are a “subject.” Most importantly, they don’t care if you are dead; what’s more important is that no officers were hurt. Now, I don’t know if the “subject” of the police killing was shooting at them or just asleep on a park bench. It doesn’t say. But they use the same language no matter whether the officer is at fault or not. It really tells you the point of view of the department.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
If you’re killed by a police officer, you’re not a victim, nor is your gender revealed. You are not a human being. You are a “subject.” Most importantly, they don’t care if you are dead; what’s more important is that no officers were hurt. Now, I don’t know if the “subject” of the police killing was shooting at them or just asleep on a park bench. It doesn’t say. But they use the same language no matter whether the officer is at fault or not. It really tells you the point of view of the department.

There were no cameras on the scene to fuck up our narrative.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
U

User.45

This study shows that “Stand your Ground” laws lead to an increase in preventable violent deaths. They also show no positive effect on public safety and/or deterring violence.

I and why should we believe a bunch of Italians from London writing against our guns in a clearly left-leaning magazine?!!!11!!!!

/s of course

U

User.45

1645879925326.png

It's funny how different the message is holding a gun, when you you can expect to be shot back at.

Top Bottom
1 2