Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
15 minutes in, and how many people do you think have tuned out, out of boredom

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Uh oh, Jason Miller may be excommunicated now.

*Ivanka - “I respect AG Barr, so I accepted what he was saying”.

It’s crystal-clear: Trump knew he lost but said “f it” and went ahead and utilized his cult to stay in power. This was already known to anyone with a brain, so it’s great to already see Barr and Trump’s favorite child admitting it was all BS - on video.

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Gonna wait for the highlights myself, just don't have the interest to sit through it all.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I think all this preamble is to show that Trump had intent to overturn the election. They will probably draw a line from that all the way to Jan 6 as the final attempt of many at a coup.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I view what Thompson and Cheney are doing right now as similar to opening statements presented by the prosecution in a criminal trial. In this case telling the American public what facts and evidence will be presented, who will be testifying, etc, painting a big picture road map for the coming days. Very useful, imo.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
They are saying a Trump tweet from December telling people to come on Jan 6 including “will be wild” - led to the insurrection. And she says they have evidence showing he knew it would be violent.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I am more and more angry watching this because the GOP Senators knew a lot of what we are hearing today, and refused to convict him of impeachment, They could have prevented him from ever running again. They aided a traitor.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Jared Kushner is a complete and utter piece of shit. He was too busy dealing with pardons for Trump loyalists to even bother with the White House counsel “whining” that they would resign. And he had no problem saying it in an official investigation, smugly smiling.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
These cowards like McCarthy had staff running for their lives, and all these people can do is continue to kiss the ass of the guy who caused it all.

*Video of coordinated attacks by oath keepers…

**Where did all these ANTIFA and BLM thugs get their Trump, proud boys and other assorted fake army gear? 🙄

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
These cowards like McCarthy had staff running for their lives, and all these people can do is continue to kiss the ass of the guy who caused it all.

*Video of coordinated attacks by oath keepers…
You see the Capitol Police begging for help, and Trump intentionally refusing to send it. He should take his last breath in a prison cell.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Fatty dumb-dumb continuing his “rigged and stolen election” BS…

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1534901239086989312/
He is still repeating his lies about offering 20,000 National Guard troops? For the record, the lie was originally 10,000 troops…

If all the Republicans kicked Trump to the curb permanently, perhaps I could muster an ounce of respect for them. Until then…

Top Bottom
1 2