up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
B7AB99CE-B7D2-420C-9F37-943371A54908.jpeg

Yoused

up
Reaction score
Wow. What a powerful, eloquent declamation. It's a shame he's not a natural born American, because that is a Republican I could vote for.
My very first vote ever was for a Republican. His name was Thomas Lawson McCall. He lost that primary to a scumbag. I have also voted for other republicans, as recently as 32 years ago. Not a one since then, and even then I felt a little uncomfortable about it.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Biden needs to aggressively pursue EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the insurrectionist mob.

Then, a massive investigation of Capitol police, DHS, DoD... basically anybody who should have or could have any involvement in security needs to be compelled to testify. There is no way they didn’t know about this. Was it simply a failure to predict the possibility of violence? Or do we have people that were told to stand down by political appointees? Or even collusion between the insurrectionists and those sworn to protect their country?

An incredible statement from that twitter thread:

Even the March for Science had far more police for a non-partisan event featuring “Bill Nye the Science Guy.”

Last edited:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
apparently we are getting too worked up over this

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1347908922292768771/
The acting SECDEF needs to face criminal charges for this. And I want the entire Joint Chiefs to testify as well as SECARMY that they truly approved less security for the science march than for this attempted insurrection. I cannot believe multiple 4-star generals actually approved such a deficient level of security.

They had requests in for more security and denied them. These Trump loyalists need to face jail time.

U

User.45

Yoused

up
Reaction score
This is the PoS who absolutely had to be allowed to bring a gun to work (in the Capitol).

leekohler2

Power User
Reaction score
This is the PoS who absolutely had to be allowed to bring a gun to work (in the Capitol).

When is this traitorous nazi going to be arrested?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
When is this traitorous nazi going to be arrested?

Perhaps right after all Americans come together in harmony around the shards of the American kristallnacht on the Capitol steps and sing kumbaya... that is, if you have your copy of the GOP's talking points handy.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2