Moorish morons close down part of I95

U

User.191

These bunch of sovereign citizen idiots (they despise the equivalence and claim they're not SovCits despite having the exact same refusal to follow Law) have apparently now forced police to block off part of I95 north of Boston as the holiday weekend kicks into high gear.

These brainless twats are apparently fully armed and are in a standoff with police as they practice their religious rights to be lawless buffoons with zero clues as to the reality of who they are.

There's two ways to spot a SovCit vehicle on the road: from the rear there will be a sticker reminding everyone they're traveling and not driving and so don't need a license plate, and from the drivers side the drivers window will be brand new having only been smashed by the police the previous week to drag out the driver, sorry, traveler, when they fail to obey lawful direction.

B S Magnet

Site Champ
Reaction score
There's two ways to spot a SovCit vehicle on the road: from the rear there will be a sticker reminding everyone they're traveling and not driving and so don't need a license plate, and from the drivers side the drivers window will be brand new having only been smashed by the police the previous week to drag out the driver, sorry, traveler, when they fail to obey lawful direction.

Three ways: the driver is always a white cis dude.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Three ways: the driver is always a white cis dude.
I thought 'moors' were PoC?

RISE%2BOF%2BTHE%2BMOORS.png

Nuts of this kind, come in a variety of colors.

This is the kind of thing that gets Faux & friends tingly amongst themselves. They've wanted a new Black Panther style boogey man group for ages since Philly didn't work out.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

This is the kind of thing that gets Faux & friends tingly amongst themselves. They've wanted a new Black Panther style boogey man group for ages since Philly didn't work out.
Will the NRA cover the costs of their legal defense? Looks like they were just peacefully standing around carrying weapons. What about the 2nd amendment?

PS - The news link you posted tries to get me to install malware....

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
The news link you posted tries to get me to install malware....
Sorry. With Chrome & Adblock I saw no such thing.

U

User.191

The moorish movement started in the 1920s when Timothy Drew (aka ”The Noble Drew Ali”) created a movement based on the theory that African Americans were all Moors and originated from Moab (somewhere in Jordan IIRC).

They do have many similarities with the SovCit movement though: both use much of the same excuses for not obeying laws and both claim to be over everyone else.

SovCits come in all colors and ‘faiths’; the Moors are a black Ismalic based organization.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
The moorish movement started in the 1920s when Timothy Drew (aka ”The Noble Drew Ali”) created a movement based on the theory that African Americans were all Moors and originated from Moab (somewhere in Jordan IIRC).

They do have many similarities with the SovCit movement though: both use much of the same excuses for not obeying laws and both claim to be over everyone else.

SovCits come in all colors and ‘faiths’; the Moors are a black Ismalic based organization.
Which is what I linked to in the followup, since this group isn't always clear on if they have any ties to the bigger movement.

I've known versions of such individuals from my days riding.

It makes for some uncomfortable conversations if you don't pretend to care, but if you do the conversations & brow beating never end.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Sorry. With Chrome & Adblock I saw no such thing.
So they were just trying to fill their gas tank, and the cops decided to threaten them, leading to a standoff?

1625340872017.png
How many of these people in Michigan got arrested?

Since the people in Boston were blocking the highway, and these guys were blocking the statehouse, isn’t it the same idea?

U

User.191

Which is what I linked to in the followup, since this group isn't always clear on if they have any ties to the bigger movement.

I've known versions of such individuals from my days riding.

It makes for some uncomfortable conversations if you don't pretend to care, but if you do the conversations & brow beating never end.

They’re really quite a bunch of idiots; their constant repatative statements that they’re “traveling” and not driving (followed quickly with comments to each other about “should we just drive away?”) and their ignorance of the law makes them, in my eyes, early examples of the Q principle at work - spread a lie loud and long enough and the wrong people would take it as absolute fact then repeat it ad-nauseum.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
So they were just trying to fill their gas tank, and the cops decided to threaten them, leading to a standoff?

View attachment 6576

Since the people in Boston were blocking the highway, and these guys were blocking the statehouse, isn’t it the same idea?
Well, if you've ever lived in the NE, when it comes to State Trooper or "staties", just being on the road period is a reason for them to notice you no matter your color.

Being Black, dressed in camo & gear, & heavily armed is an urban flare signal for them.
They’re really quite a bunch of idiots; their constant repatative statements that they’re “traveling” and not driving (followed quickly with comments to each other about “should we just drive away?”) and their ignorance of the law makes them, in my eyes, early examples of the Q principle at work - spread a lie loud and long enough and the wrong people would take it as absolute fact then repeat it ad-nauseum.
I believe they pre date the Q folks. They are classic nuttery, which until now didn't register on the Faux & Friends radar. Now we may find them elevated to world threatening status, and calls for laws to be made to address ONLY them.

B S Magnet

Site Champ
Reaction score

1625341299092.png

All I see in that picture is a blizzard white-out.

U

User.191

Well, if you've ever lived in the NE, when it comes to State Trooper or "staties", just being on the road period is a reason for them to notice you no matter your color.

Being Black, dressed in camo & gear, & heavily armed is an urban flare signal for them.

I believe they pre date the Q folks. They are classic nuttery, which until now didn't register on the Faux & Friends radar. Now we may find them elevated to world threatening status, and calls for laws to be made to address ONLY them.
Oh hey do, they’ve been steadily gaining in the ‘dumb’ factor with the rise of the internet and their ability to spread lies quickly and easily.

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
MA has the most stringent gun laws in this country. Why would they stop in MA especially on the highway armed to the teeth? It's crazy but still they're also lucky it was MA as they at least didn't get taken from the wooded area in body bags.

U

User.191

MA has the most stringent gun laws in this country. Why would they stop in MA especially on the highway armed to the teeth? It's crazy but still they're also lucky it was MA as they at least didn't get taken from the wooded area in body bags.
No one ever accused these folk of being smart....

Top Bottom
1 2