Photo of the Day | April 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
coconut orchid smells like suntan lotion but better.
IMG_4203.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
tmax 3200 | home developed | camera scanned

That's super cool, with the reflection of a person taking a photo, not being the person who's also taking a photo. It's like an alt-dimension / sliding doors kind of vibe. o_O

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Nothing spectacular... Just a pleasant Easter Bank Holiday in Bath. 🙂

Old is gold! Whenever I see one of your great photos of old buildings in Bath, I flash back to my astonishment when in Los Angeles for the first time in early 60s, driving past a pizza place that said Proudly Serving LA since 1954! I remarked on it with amusement to my host, who sighed and said yeah and the previous building on that site was also probably torn down before it was ten years old...

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
Old is gold! Whenever I see one of your great photos of old buildings in Bath, I flash back to my astonishment when in Los Angeles for the first time in early 60s, driving past a pizza place that said Proudly Serving LA since 1954! I remarked on it with amusement to my host, who sighed and said yeah and the previous building on that site was also probably torn down before it was ten years old...
Old is gold, definitely. 🙂
In some ways we get used to things being so old here. The city (really a big town!) dates back to the Romans who came to build their baths. Typical!

I know what you mean about things lasting not 10 years. I lived for a decade and more in Hong Kong. Talk about here today gone tomorrow. Sell by date of new buildings? 10 years max. The quicker they go up the faster they come down.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Looks like it was a windy day. Or is it a windy city?
Yes, very windy that day and made for all the dramatic white caps out there. I used to live about a block from this location and it was really cool to watch the ocean and all of its mood swings lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2