Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
301705115_10225422641967726_5212010489937216695_n.jpg

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score
Jeez, sorry. I have to find some way to mark the photos I post.
If I don't remember -it happens- I check my Media posts
In your case
If you don't remember your Media link, it's easy to find: click your avatar and you will see
Posts Media Reaction score
Click the number below Media and there you are!

Spike

Writer, photographer
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
If I don't remember -it happens- I check my Media posts
In your case
If you don't remember your Media link, it's easy to find: click your avatar and you will see
Posts Media Reaction score
Click the number below Media and there you are!

Thanks! I didn't know about that.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Jeez, sorry. I have to find some way to mark the photos I post.
Yeah, like Molly said we don't mind though so it's all good. I think it happens to many of us who like to post a lot :)

On the topic of watermarking though I've been doing it more lately as well as posting in lower resolutions, especially on high traffic sites like FB and Reddit where my photos typically do really well because they end up being swiped and reposted without credit. There's no shame in putting your stamp on it (though it's a bit of extra effort), it's your work and there's nothing worse than seeing someone else taking credit for it.

Spike

Writer, photographer
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Yeah, like Molly said we don't mind though so it's all good. I think it happens to many of us who like to post a lot :)

On the topic of watermarking though I've been doing it more lately as well as posting in lower resolutions, especially on high traffic sites like FB and Reddit where my photos typically do really well because they end up being swiped and reposted without credit. There's no shame in putting your stamp on it (though it's a bit of extra effort), it's your work and there's nothing worse than seeing someone else taking credit for it.
Thanks. I didn't mean watermark, I don't watermark the ones I post here but I do for most places. I meant to mark as posted so I don't repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2