Photo of the day | June 2024

Eric .. I really enjoy seeing the local neighbourhood views you capture of San Francisco. The housing and colours, hills, and the fog, et al.
I see so many resemblances to areas within - the small and old city of - St John's, Newfoundland/Labrador. Areas within the latter present some very similar views. And the city is well-known for its colourful houses, hills, and fog!!
Thanks for sharing ….
Cheers!
Appreciate that! Just looked up St John's, Newfoundland and can really see the similarities, I've always loved colorful homes and in the US it's something you don't see too often anymore because most suburbs now have rules saying you can only use earth tones (puke gray or shit brown as I like to call them) and it's really sad. So we have to look to older neighborhoods to find any sort of vibrancy.

IMG_3820.jpeg

Eric .. I really enjoy seeing the local neighbourhood views you capture of San Francisco. The housing and colours, hills, and the fog, et al.
I see so many resemblances to areas within - the small and old city of - St John's, Newfoundland/Labrador. Areas within the latter present some very similar views. And the city is well-known for its colourful houses, hills, and fog!!
Thanks for sharing ….
Cheers!
I haven't made my way to Nfld yet - but definitely see similarities between San Fran and Halifax, NS. You get a great leg workout with all of those hills!!! :)

Crazy how many pubs there are in Halifax. :D

Gammel Strand, Kobenhavn
The thread is Photo of the day, not photos. 🙂

"Welcome to the Photo of the Day thread for this month! All members are invited to participate, share your favorite and/or best images..... Not a lot of rules here, but one photo per day is the limit, and must be the member's own work"

This time my mistake because I didn't add the rules to the first photo of the month

The thread is Photo of the day, not photos. 🙂

"Welcome to the Photo of the Day thread for this month! All members are invited to participate, share your favorite and/or best images..... Not a lot of rules here, but one photo per day is the limit, and must be the member's own work"

This time my mistake because I didn't add the rules to the first photo of the month
I apologize, I was backed up from work and haven't have time to daily show some photos from Scandinavia. I will not post any today for my 2 for 1 yesterday.

Back