Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

Writer, photographer
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Promo shot for band. I worked in a building on Market Street and had a key that got me into the basement. Went on a weekend.

_57P7834.jpg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Antioch bridge, compressed by a 600mm zoom lens. It's been fun watching people on FB tell me it's either fake, or not the actual bridge I shot. To be clear, while it is steep (and scary AF to go over for someone with my fear of heights) it's not as steep as it appears, this is the power/illusion created by the natural compression of the lens.

DSC06324-Enhanced-NR_web.jpg

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score
Antioch bridge, compressed by a 600mm zoom lens. It's been fun watching people on FB tell me it's either fake, or not the actual bridge I shot. To be clear, while it is steep (and scary AF to go over for someone with my fear of heights) it's not as steep as it appears, this is the power/illusion created by the natural compression of the lens.

View attachment 26597
Really cool! I went to look for other images to compare them
because I don't know the bridge (I think) maybe we drove over but didn't know it

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Really cool! I went to look for other images to compare them
because I don't know the bridge (I think) maybe we drove over but didn't know it
You probably did drive over it, I would trust the images of it that you've googled, it is wildly misrepresented in this photo but I love compression shots as they tell such a different story of a scene.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
When I stop posting, it will be because this old bastard decided to remove his hat and take out my neighborhood.

Very cool! Lenticular clouds, we learned to about them in drone certification training and they have super fast wind speeds, aircraft of any kind is trained to stay away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2