solo idea

Goport

Power User
Reaction score
I have been getting more and more ambitious with the solo/break for this original tune I am working on. It's a few steps beyond me and I struggle to get the widdly stuff down but its fun trying. I will probably strip it all out later for a keyboard part :)

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I think it sounds great, nice, clean and structured as we've come to expect from you. I hear what you're saying about writing material that is a struggle to play though, that's nearly every one of my songs lol. I typically end up playing it to a click that's just beyond my reach, then when I can comfortably play it at that speed, inch it up, rinse and repeat until I get it where I want.

Goport

Power User
Reaction score
Thank you Eric. Its another song I am doing with my old band from the 90s. The solo was originally a thrashy pentatonic widdle and I wanted more of a melody this time. It starts well but gets a little confused on the second part where I try to put in the Yngwie arpeggio. Most of the solo sounds okay but it feels piecced together. So I double tracked it thinking it might be sound more fluid and now it feels sloppy.

Top Bottom
1 2