Stealing The Election 101

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Change the election laws every year so that nobody can keep up with them, and increase the penalty for breaking them to 20 years in prison. What could possibly go wrong? Or I guess in the minds of the white supremacists like Abbott, what could possibly go right?
Maybe that’s why the governor of AL wants to put all that Covid recovery money into the prison system….

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Maybe that’s why the governor of AL wants to put all that Covid recovery money into the prison system….
And as if on queue:

1633292700157.png

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
In this title I remove the last word “(Fail)“ because that term may no longer be applicable. The groundwork for Stealing Elections is accelerating by entrenched Republicans after the 2020 election and Mr. Despicable’s loss. At the same time I’m wondering if that FUCKER will ever go to jail or is he just another Whopper that got away from our “Justice Dept”. 😔 🤬

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Can governors do whatever they want with that money from the Feds? If so, that was an error on someone’s part Imo.
I believe the money was to cover any shortfalls due to economic woes caused by the pandemic. So I am guessing she may be legally allowed to use the funds in that way. However, it’s either tone-deaf or an intentional F*&# You to use it on prisons, considering the rampant spread of the disease within prisons.

The cruelty is the point.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Can governors do whatever they want with that money from the Feds? If so, that was an error on someone’s part Imo.

I believe the money was to cover any shortfalls due to economic woes caused by the pandemic. So I am guessing she may be legally allowed to use the funds in that way. However, it’s either tone-deaf or an intentional F*&# You to use it on prisons, considering the rampant spread of the disease within prisons.

The cruelty is the point.

They have a broad scope as to what they can use the money for, but it is supposed to be pandemic-related in some manner. This particular proposal is getting a lot of heat, and I hope she’s nailed for even suggesting it.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
In the latest chapter of “Heads I Win, Tails You Lose”…

I knew that a few years ago my state had established a non-partisan redistricting system, to my great relief.

What I didn’t know was that the GOP had built in an escape clause…

Ohio Republicans plow ahead with go-it-alone redistricting — despite gerrymandering limits

The constitutional amendment passed three years ago gave state legislators a choice: Pass new district lines that earn support from both parties, and they will stand for the full decade.
If the map passes on a party-line vote, it will only be in effect for the next two elections and need to be replaced in four years.

You see their plan, don’t you? Expecting a GOP lock over the next two elections, they’re planning on rubber stamping this every-four-years thing in perpetuity. 😡

Eraserhead

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
In the latest chapter of “Heads I Win, Tails You Lose”…

I knew that a few years ago my state had established a non-partisan redistricting system, to my great relief.

What I didn’t know was that the GOP had built in an escape clause…

Ohio Republicans plow ahead with go-it-alone redistricting — despite gerrymandering limits

You see their plan, don’t you? Expecting a GOP lock over the next two elections, they’re planning on rubber stamping this every-four-years thing in perpetuity. 😡
The Democratic Party needs to paint the MSM as untrustworthy fake news and to also be much more aggressive about getting its point across and how individual voters benefit.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
The Democratic Party needs to paint the MSM as untrustworthy fake news and to also be much more aggressive about getting its point across and how individual voters benefit.

Clear clue the Dem honchos are still Clintonistas if they haven't even figured that much out about the so-called liberal media, ever since the NYT practically ignored Bernie Sanders during the 2016 primaries until his rallies were almost "too big to fail...." uh, too big to keep shoving onto page A14.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Mainstream media is the only support liberal polices get. So how does that work exactly?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Mainstream media is the only support liberal polices get. So how does that work exactly

Not that well from POV of progressives, although the conservatives are also unhappy, so...

The job of news media is not to support "sides" in politics anyway. Media outlets seem to think if they're at least somewhat critical of almost everything, that means they're "neutral".

But their job was never to be neutral either. More of them should stick to the 'who, what, where, when"... and leave the "why" out except for opinion columns and clearly marked analysis.

And that means, in news articles or televised news segments, quit quoting the soundbites of pols essentially hoping to air campaign speech material for free.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
This is just nuts

The (previous) state department actually sent people to a high-security prison in Salerno to interrogate a couple of incarcerated hackers about how they used hijacked satellites to mess up the vote counts.

Those people (in charge at the time) need to be fined/imprisoned for fraudulent us of government resources.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
This is delicious.

Lin Wood Goes Off the Deep State Deep End, Accuses Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell and Stop the Steal of Grifting​

Right-wing darling Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen acquitted of murder for killing two people at a racial justice protest, sent the QAnon world into a tailspin when he said in interviews that Lin Wood, a leading QAnon believer and Trump attorney who briefly represented Rittenhouse, was “insane” and had “taken advantage” of him.
That prompted right-wing Trump allies — including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, alt-right activist Jack Posobiec and former Trump White House aide Sebastian Gorka — to come out against Wood. In response, Wood has been posting through it, making wild claims without evidence. Over the past few days, he has shared increasingly outrageous claims on his Telegram and turned on pro-Trumpers who used to be his allies, including Sidney Powell, Sebastian Gorka and Michael Flynn.
“I have texts. Some of it has to do with Sidney (Powell) wanting to bed me, and I said no. We have texts and witnesses to that, and that’s how she became a woman scorned,” Byrne said, later claiming that Powell was in love with him and sent him love letters.

Let's hope they all start to turn on each other.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Uh, wha?

The questioning of Fontes, a Democrat who oversaw mail-in balloting last year but lost his own re-election bid, suggests Brnovich is pressing ahead with his pledge to review the findings of the state Senate Republicans' partisan review of the 2020 election. That review, led and almost entirely funded by supporters of former President Donald Trump, confirmed President Joe Biden's victory in Maricopa County but spread falsehoods about alleged malfeasance.

Brnovich is seeking the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate but could be weighed down by sharp criticism from Trump, who retains considerable sway with the GOP base. Trump repeatedly attacked Brnovich earlier this year as “lackluster,” claiming the attorney general wasn't doing enough to advance the false claim that Trump's loss in Arizona was the result of fraud.

Fontes, who is running in a contested Democratic primary for secretary of state, said he spoke for about an hour Monday morning with two special agents from Brnovich's office. He said the discussion was “professional and collegial,” but he said the agents did not seem to know much about election systems.

What, they didn't find enough additional votes for Biden the last time, so they want to try AGAIN?

There'a a popular incorrect saying that goes,

"The definition of insanity is..."

Update: A little video...

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Uh, wha?

What, they didn't find enough additional votes for Biden the last time, so they want to try AGAIN?

There'a a popular incorrect saying that goes,

"The definition of insanity is..."
They put the “con” in conspiracy theory.

This guy’s support of another “audit” has nothing to do with vote counting. It has everything to do with virtue signaling to Trump-lovers that he “knows” Trump really won in 2020.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Well, shit's about to get REAL interesting in Georgia...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1466141426413043713/

I'm expecting Kemp to introduce a bill that will measure the color of one's skin to be allowed into precincts to vote.

DLJyglKW4AA4i1B.jpg

Also that voting precincts in urban areas will only be open between 12:15pm & 1:00pm M - W to allow people in those areas to vote in their free time as a good will gesture.

Don't think that legislature will not take that seriously.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2