Tattoos

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I'm the nice twin! I swear!! 🤞 Years ago we thought about identical tats. But for me... needles.

U

User.45

I shudder when I see horrible tats on people. Especially young-ish women. My grandmother calls them prison ink. I often wonder about people that joined the trend in the 90s. If they're happy with their choices 20/25/30 years later.
There was this trend of getting a lot of small low quality tattoos in the 2010s. Sorta reminded me of bar toilets. Fun when you're drunk, but wouldn't take it home with me. Or the other one I've seen is the guy with women's names and 2 of them crossed. Or the one that made everyone LOL every single time: "Sex, the breakfast of champions"

But, I got mine today after my 4-year-old asked me:
1646615597652.png

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
I like looking at them on other people but have never ever had any desire to have one myself. I don’t like them enough to be stuck with something like that. My brothers and sister have some and they all no look faded and blurry. I’d get bored with one I think lol.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
The thing that I would never consider is a brand. First saw them in-person on Black frat crazies late 80s. It's just... crazy, IMO. Pete Davidson revealed that he just got a tattoo and brand for Kim K. :censored:

Top Bottom
1 2