The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Shocker!

"Top Republicans, led by former president Donald Trump, are refusing to commit to accept November’s election results with six months until voters head to the polls, raising concerns that the country could see a repeat of the violent aftermath of Trump’s loss four years ago."

well after 4 years he never accepted it so why would he start? no money to be made if he accept it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Margie caller her BS for a vote. To be honest, I like the clown antics, but twice was enough. I hope Johnson isn’t plotting with Trump, but be that as it may, it’s better with Johnson than it was with McCarthy.

Am I the only one who thinks both sides working together is best for everyone? Because it sure feels that way. Her main reason was "because he worked with Democrats", and to their credit many Republicans were quick to rebuke her.

There is nothing wrong with agreeing where we can.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This speaks volumes about the current state of the Republican party.

wvgyuyeqwdzc1.jpeg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This speaks volumes about the current state of the Republican party.

wvgyuyeqwdzc1.jpeg

Agreed with him and won't vote for him because he's an Indian. That is racism, stupidity for agreeing with anything Vivek has to say, and stupidity for not voting for someone she professes to agree with based on his race.

Luckily, I can't think of a better target for Coulter's vitriol than Vivek. This was on Vivek's podcast, which I knew nothing of until reading this article. The podcast is called "The N Word: Nationalism"

These two differently-shaded pieces of crap deserve each other.

“I disagree with her but respect she had the guts to speak her mind. It was a riveting hour.”

Top Bottom
1 2