The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Literally shooting puppies and arguing before the Supreme Court that a president - perhaps - can order the murder of his political opponents.

Seriously, what's next with these people? What is the opposite of TDS? Bronze blindness?

They're really going to roll with this all the way to July and beyond?

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Good, Biden can get to work taking additional measures to make it impossible for Trump to win. Hopefully he’s reaching out personally to Secretaries of State and getting alternate slates of electors in order. He can even incite a mob of liberals to attack if things don’t go his way. He’ll have immunity, and if not, a good decade and a half or so for the issue to make its way through the courts.

So there goes Trump’s chances!

I may have TDS, but it’s Trump’s lawyers who are standing in front of the Supreme Court justices arguing that a president can order the murder of his political opponents with immunity. So who’s really deluded?
This whole country was founded on the believe that the top person wasn't a King, and everything we were taught about Checks and Balances in the Three US Government branches would go out the window. It was the whole point on how the government was set up.

I cannot believe we have gotten here. If they uphold this, the whole system of democracy has been killed by the Republicans. Good job you knuckleheads.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Ruh Roh Reorge...

RFK is now openly gunning for Trump voters — and Republicans are starting to worry​

Saw him interviewed on Bill Maher the is weekend and he did not come off as likeable to me. Trump’s wildly unlikeable so maybe the cult will be attracted to him.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Saw him interviewed on Bill Maher the is weekend and he did not come off as likeable to me. Trump’s wildly unlikeable so maybe the cult will be attracted to him.
Both are kooks, Maher's off the deep end with his whole "Liberals are worse than Republicans" shtick, he's always been a pompous asshole anyway.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The “liberal” news hit this one on the head - this wasn’t just an anecdote, this was something she thought would endear her to Trump and his followers. She may not be wrong.

That said, I know a lot of conservatives who love their dogs. Maybe that will change based on what Trump says. We may have dogs on the menu in MAGA country, just depending on what the boss says.

This was an audition for VP, and she thought this story would endear her to Trump. She’s selling this as a time she had to “make a tough decision”.

Yeah, we’ve all been there…. 🙄

What’s next on your GOP Bingo card? I’m going with a Pecker-produced story about the bad blood brewing between Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott from SC - Trump is getting prepped for prison and they’re fighting over who’s going to get to “teach him” first.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Two Republicans joined 14 Democrats in the AZ Senate to repeal the 160 year old abortion ban.

Hobbs indicated she will sign it.

The new law limits them at 15 weeks or longer in cases of health to the mother.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Two Republicans joined 14 Democrats...

The vote was 16-14. So that leaves 14 Republicans who wanted to keep the law. They just barely got that thing repealed.

I wonder if the "will of the people" on this issue is that evenly split in Arizona. I suspect not. One article I saw suggested only 9% of the people in Arizona supported the complete ban. If those numbers are right, it seems the representatives there might be a smidge confused on exactly who they're supposed to represent and what the job entails. The votes don't really seem to align with the will of the people. As Beau is fond of saying "they don't want to represent you, they want to rule you".

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
This 6 week thing coming up in FLA just cannot be good for Republicans. If that sticks I’d expect the GOP to lose votes even in that swampy asylum.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Senator J.D. Vance: These protestors, I mean, people who break into a building and vandalize it should be prosecuted.

Anchor: Like, say, the January 6th rioters you've been raising money for?

Vance: What's your obsession with January 6th?

My obsession is a direct cause of and opposite response to your criminally-compliant, fake, carpet-bagging, Trump fartbox tongue-punching BS.

Republicans have a serious disorder in which they think anything they do is inherently ok. The college campus protesters should be prosecuted, Carpetbagger Vance is complicit in helping the J6 rioters face less punishment for their actions, lobbying for Trump to be absolved of all his crimes.

Republicans, help us out. What are you doing here? Why do you allow Trump - an aging geriatric senior who exhibits all the characteristics of a dictator, mob boss, and mentally-stunted adolescent with a bad attitude and no manners - to control your party? And why do you hate Hollywood and celebs but nominate folks like Kari Lake, Herschel Walker, Dr. SchnOz, Trump, etc.? Why do you allow anti-Trump folks into "the cult" when they all of a sudden - for political and personal benefit - flip sides? You're getting played, hard. We always joke that republicans are dumb and like being lied to. It's not a nice joke - but its starting to seem like less of a joke and more like a cold, hard truth.

It's not just the dumb folks like MTG, Boebert, etc. It's also clowns who know better like Vance and Hawley, among many others.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
another delightful accufession

for sure man these people are just fucked up I the head.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
another delightful accufession

Someone get a warrant for this guy’s PC. What a disgusting pig.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Margie caller her BS for a vote. To be honest, I like the clown antics, but twice was enough. I hope Johnson isn’t plotting with Trump, but be that as it may, it’s better with Johnson than it was with McCarthy.

Squashed.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Earning 31% in a crowded Republican primary, voters in Indiana chose Jennifer Pace to challenge Rep. Andre Carson for the 7th District US House seat. It is a rematch of the 2022 race, with one minor difference: Jennifer Pace was still alive in 2022. Her heart gave out two months ago, which makes it unlikely that she will be putting forth much of a campaign.

I guess that makes her a good Republican.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Shocker!

"Top Republicans, led by former president Donald Trump, are refusing to commit to accept November’s election results with six months until voters head to the polls, raising concerns that the country could see a repeat of the violent aftermath of Trump’s loss four years ago."

Top Bottom
1 2