The "Wordle" thread

Thankfully I at least got some letters in the third line -- then it was clear sailing...

Wordle 276 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟦🟧🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

I was going to guess the word on the 5th try but went with a different one instead. I knew that was going to happen LOL.
Wordle 276 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 277 4/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hahaha, and as usual, outside of my normal couple of starting words, I used a word from something going on around me / that's in my head, so my second word was LUMEN (I had been shopping projectors for the little G :D)

What's ironic to me is that I made a couple of guesses about the right word before actually landing on the right word.... At first I was disgruntled at having messed up, even though I finally got the right word in the end, but then I thought about it a while and realized that given my personal history that it was actually a sign of how far I've come that "the" word wasn't the first one to have come to mind..... Now I'm actually smiling. Wow. A strange, but interestingly positive thing comes out of a daily word puzzle. Go figure.....

That's as far as I can go with any discussion right now since maybe others haven't done today's daily Wordle yet, so I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

Back