The "Wordle" thread

Well, switching over to the "hard" version is definitely different! Today I had a bit of a struggle but came out fine in the end. Not exactly a word I use in everyday conversation!

Wordle 280 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟦⬜
⬜⬜🟦🟦⬜
🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Wordle 281 4/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

No vowels, eat shit.

Okay, 2 guesses in today and I'm sitting here scratching my head with one letter.

Ashamed to say I made it 5 in yesterday and think I was close but never came up with a last guess...

The last two days have been killers in my book.

Okay, 2 guesses in today and I'm sitting here scratching my head with one letter.

Ashamed to say I made it 5 in yesterday and think I was close but never came up with a last guess...

The last two days have been killers in my book.

This one is a bit tricky, I'm actually surprised I got it in 4.

I only got it in four because I did three elimination guesses. And just when I was thinking of switching to hard mode…

I totally blew it. Got off to a bad start, couldn't quite seem to get it together.... I switched back to "easy" mode, too, as the hard mode was just too frustrating for me. Didn't help matters, though....

Wordle 281 X/6

⬜⬜🟦🟧⬜
⬜🟦⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟦⬜⬜🟧⬜
🟦⬜⬜🟧🟦
⬜🟧⬜🟧🟧

Hahaha, yes, I was like W T F ...

Wordle 281 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Me too... look at mine today, below. I was a little surprised after the first go and switched it up since had nothing to work with in "migratory" fashion, but after the second bunch of no-hits I thought for a minute I had lost my mind or else misunderstood something fundamental about the damn rules. Anyway a tricky little devil but not that hard in the end.

Wordle 281 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ha. I wasn’t going to make the same mistake I made with WATCH:

Wordle 282 4/6

⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Gotta ask, what’s up with that third guess?

It was SHELF to determine if it was SOUND, HOUND, or FOUND. I wasn’t going to get lost in the patch, latch, hatch, catch problem I had when the answer was watch…I thought I would eliminate all three in case it was MOUND or WOUND or BOUND too (ROUND and POUND were the only two I had eliminated.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back